AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

How is it that noone has posted a useable, working link for the fx3.1?

43 pages and countless posts and this file is unavailble??

That seems ridiculous! There are no seeders for the torrent so why not up it to mediafire or something?!

Secondly, it says thatthe TA 2009.6 map upgrade is included with this package but what about the 2010.6 maps as shown here?> http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29707-teleatlas-201006-north-america/

I don't want to seem ungreatful, because this forum and these threads are extremely helpful, but there seems to be no fx3.1 available.

Thanks

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

So I copied the files over and followed the directions, but now my deck goes to the Pioneer start up screen and then shuts off. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just run the 2.0008 Software like I was going to do the upgrade again and will the deck go back to normal?

Sounds like the WINCEIMG.BIN that was used to flash is not compatible with your device. Is it a F500BT ? If so, then you are have the same experience as me. I ended up flashing my F500BT back to 2.0006 (my unit is North America) with the WINCEIMG.BIN found in the official Pioneer update zip file. And then of course copy back the My Flash Disk folder from backup.

It most be mee but i Have try about 6 times the correct prosses and I cant it pass the boot screen.After i reboot the unit It will ask me to choose the language and region but it reboots and it never leaves the boot screen. Can any body help Please.

I have the same problem but instead of selecting a language and a region, I have to choose a language and then GPS voice. I get around the reboot issue by just clicking "Ok" and "Ok" at the bottom right of the screen. When I do this, it boots with no problems, if I select a language or gps voice then the system reboots. Fortunately I just want the defaults so there isn't an issue.

I have a backup camera and can get the language screen to disappear sometimes by putting it into reverse a few times when the language screen is present. This does not seem to be as consistent as when I first did the update.

I'm uploading the torrent I downloaded in less than 30 minutes TODAY... to my webhost... so you guys can stop griping about there not being any working links ;) Oh yea hey, I'm new to the forums, just bought a used F900BT off eBay from a seller with 40,000+ sales and a 97%+ Feedback rating... I'll continue this intro elsewhere, and I'll post a working LINK when the upload finishes.

This is not working for me, and I'm not doing anything wrong! When I copy the My Flash Drive files, the screen becomes unresponsive when I try to go up 2 folders to paste it. It is just stuck on that same screen. Everything I touch on the screen is froze. It will not go past this step, and I've tried it over and over again. It works fine up until I get to this step. Can anyone help me fix it so I can put this thing up for sale?

Thanks! I was hoping to get this today but I will get back on the T1 connection tomorrow hopefully your link will be ready

I'm uploading the torrent I downloaded in less than 30 minutes TODAY... to my webhost... so you guys can stop griping about there not being any working links Oh yea hey, I'm new to the forums, just bought a used F900BT off eBay from a seller with 40,000+ sales and a 97%+ Feedback rating... I'll continue this intro elsewhere, and I'll post a working LINK when the upload finishes.