AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

still having problems with the time display. my unit is showing the correct time in map mode, but when iam in mp3 or fm my time is off by an hour. iam guessing its becuase of the map defaults to the state capital and not the location that iam in. does anyone have a fix or suggestion for this

thanks

Please humor me ... after reading thru almost all 40 some pages of this great thread and trying to install 3.1 probably for the 5th time, I always end at the same spot ...

- After the step 8 setting language/voice, my F700BT is STUCK on the Pioneer LOGO

Yes I copied the content of the "My Flash Drive" folder into the folder and yes I did chose the format option in step 4 so I don't run out of space. Any Santa's out there with good advice how to get my stereo running again at all?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!

PS: I should mention that along the way I played around with the options in the blue screen menu and pressed FormatMBR once ... not sure if that has anything to do with it but thought worthwhile mentioning.

UPDATE: Got it fixed by following this post ... tool the IMG files from my other car with the same radio but also needed the DISK1 image. HURRAY. Awesome forum by the way!

Hey just did the update on my F700BT, no problem at all and system is great!

Thanks to all the time and effort you put into it, Now a simple question and yes I was searching :-)

The update had the 2009 map update, is there a newer map update that I can update to with this upgrade?

Not looking for freebies as I will be willing to buy, just advise from you guys.

Thanks much again!!!

Travis

I have been reading this post for a long while and I did the download like I was suppose to do, and extracted the folders to my sd sandisk card, and when I take it to my f900bt and put it in and do all the steps, but when I select update sd/mmc(format) I get a message can't find winceimg.cks press any key message and then I can't go any further. If there is any help on what I am doing wrong will be greatly apreciated. ps I have used different sd cards, formatted sd card with fat32 and have to repeat the process 4 or 5 times.(PLEASE HELP)