FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Just had to say thank you for this thread! My F90BT would just go to a black screen after showing the Pioneer splash screen. After screwing around with the formatMBR/SDMLC sticky in the troubleshooting forum all morning, I decided to give this thread a go. Worked perfectly! Simple and effective. I reloaded WinCE with the two files included in the torrent on the first page (make sure you select upgrade from SD (format)). Then once loaded up into WinCE, I opened up "device" using the shortcut on the desktop and navigated to the SD card and copied all the files over just as described in the first post. I lassoed all the files and had to use a stylus to be able to select "edit" in the top toolbar, as it was mostly cut off the screen for some reason. Copied. Back out to the local disk and use "edit" to select paste. Allow it to overwrite all files and then wait about 25-30 minutes for it to complete. Held reset and viola! Thanks again!

Thanks for the still uploaded files. I had bought the Pioneer CNSD-100FM update for my 900 since my only update was the software from Pioneer for the 2.0. After getting into the 2nd SD card it stopped at 3% and wouldnt do anything after that. I had to swap out the 900 for my other one that was for my new car. I just got around to looking whats going on with this one. After numerous topics and files yours worked great. Unit is back up and running. Now just searching for newer mapping. Thinking of trying out the NavTeq 2011 4q mapping that was posted.

Thank you very much for not deleting that torrent or the files. Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started having issues with my unit consently rebooting every 20sec's.  I would have just restored from my backup but it got accedentaly deleted.  So I just wanted to say thanks this worked perfectly and now I am up and running again.  Also I am seeding this! Thanks Again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it works like charm 4 me... thanks a lot guys.after tryng the oldschool hardware bypass and redoing a couple of times i rather going to software bypass, the data zip trick didnt worked too, but this worked great. i downloaded the file in about 40 minutes, and the whole thing took me 20-25 minutes, but it whorts.sorry 4 my bad english, i just want to post to say thanks. peace , i will seed this file on my permanent list of torrents.see ya

• 3 weeks later...