AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

Upgraded to firm 3.1 (was easy, thanks to AVIC411!)

Updated maps to 2011 (usa) ...took a bit more "hit and miss" but got it, again, THANKS.

But I've NEVER had the steering wheel controls work.  I think I know/heard that they were NOT working in v2.0 (firmware)  I think I've see that people HAVE gotten it to work, but I'm not sure if it's a setting or a MOD/HACK to download and replace (data.zip file, I think)

Has any got this to work, if so, can you spread the word...

thx in advance.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Lexwar, take a look at this link:  http://mysmall.org/avic/
There are 2 files: 1 .rar (the main file) and 1 .txt (the directions I used).

The main file is just over 1.8gig, so be patient for it to download.  I'll leave 'em up there for a bit while you go get 'em.

Updating maps and adding mod/hacks is another story, but they worked out eventually as well!

Let me know if it works for you!  ...& GOOD LUCK!

Are these files still available?  After a long road trip this weekend, it's time to update my f700bt.  Getting tired of the sluggish nature of it, and am hoping that I can find a mod to be able to view Sirius presets instead of "1", "2", etc...