AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

Hi guys and thanks!

I just wanted to confirm that the google drive files worked and saved my Avic-F700BT.

One important step that can not be stressed enough, this NEEDS to be done on a Windows PC. I tried unzipping and loading the SD card on my Macbook and got a fatal error. Redownloaded the files on a PC and unzipped them there, problems solved. For those of you requesting people to reseed the torrent, all you need to do is download the files shared on this google drive. (it's also much faster).

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

First let me say thanks for all the hard work and you guys are amazing.
I downloaded the 3.1FX torrent and extracted it to ta 16GB SD Card that I formatted Fat32 (using diskpart).  I am running 
Map Version: 01.000600 and Version: 2.009000. The File structure is as follows:

SD Card\My Flash Disk (Folder)
SD Card\Testmode (Folder)
SD Card\Device.nng (File)
SD Card\
Winceimg.bin (File)
SD Card\Winceimg.cks (File)

I downloaded the files from a shared torrent and then from

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw8eR8qma3h4UzVQRU5WT0p6ajQ&usp=sharing

I follow the instructions below but after step 4 it displays 100% immediately (no count up to the 100%)  and progress does not continue. Am I doing something wrong? Is the SD card to large for the Wince upgrade? I’ve tried both the torrent and the shared google drive files but both halt after step 4. Thank you!

1. Insert SD card into AVIC and turn it on.
2. When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset buttons at the same time. When your screen goes completely blank, let go of the reset button but continue to hold menu, map, and eject buttons. This will bring you to a blue screen, telling you to reset the unit (ignore this), you will have to enter the service combination. Press the volume knob in this sequence and you will see * signs for each push: Up, Up, Down, Menu, Left, Right.
3. Select Wince Upgrade
4. Select Update SD Format

5. Wait until it says restart in the bottom center. Reset the unit and leave the SD card in.
6. You should be greeted with testmode (It will look very similar to normal windows). Open Explorer and copy the contents of the "My Flash Drive" Folder from the SD card to the "My Flash Drive" that is located on the unit. Overwrite everything. (It will the copying will take 140min but will only take about 20)
7. Press and hold reset for 5 seconds.
8. Select your language and voice options.
9. Enjoy FX3.1 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I have an other question. I have successfully installed this image to my avic f700, but I would like to add an other applications to the system. When I'm booting up in windows, I'm able to run another navigation system which I have installed on my SD card. But I would like to launch this navigation system from the main user interface. I know that the MainMenu application launches the main user interface, but does someone  knows how I can add another application to this user interface.  Or is the main user interface hard coded and should  I compile it from scratch (where can I get the code)?? The second navigation system should be launched from the SD card, because I don't have any space left on the flash disk.

Any help would be welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/24/2019 at 5:06 AM, basakel said:

I bricked my f700bt than i did this procedure however how long is the pioneer logo supposed to show? Its not getting past the pioneer logo for 30 minutes now. I setup the language and then it rebooted and now i am at the pioneer logo screen.

Have the same thing on a 90bt. Ever get this resolved?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...