AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

hi

does this work with the 910bt ?

sorry for the newbie question :)

thanks

Yes! But please verify as you might already have an update to day firmware. If it say FW V 3.020x, where x is either 1 or 2, then it is up to date.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

But it is the mod that i want to do :)

so you are sayiing if it is 1 or 2 i can mod the firmware?

hi

thanks

Yes! But please verify as you might already have an update to day firmware. If it say FW V 3.020x, where x is either 1 or 2, then it is up to date.

But it is the mod that i want to do :)

so you are sayiing if it is 1 or 2 i can mod the firmware?

hi

thanks

NO!

If it is 1 or 2, then you are already up to date, so no need to update again. If you bought you X910BT recently, then it should already be up to date.

does anyone know if i flash this image over top of my current stock image on my x910bt with diaftia hybrid mod, will i lose that mod? if yes, can i simply just do the mod again? basically im just looking to get the updated maps, as my maps still say they are from 2008. also i heard that these new TA maps arent as details or as good as the older maps, because no highway signs or something. if anyone can confirm this, ill probably update the maps anyways, just cause to have newer maps.

just did this because I was having problems with my unit after i did the official 3.0 update. my unit was modded prior to my purchasing it and it was not liking the 3.0. everything seems to be working so far with this update. it kept failing the winceimage update from sd format, but i figured that was more because of the fact that i might already have this windows firmware loaded from the 3.0 update.

I just paired my phone and transferred contacts and am making my first call: WORKS (status prior: didnt work)

Put in my Talking Heads DVD: WORKS (status prior: works)

iPod: WORKS (status prior: didn't work)

branded poi: WORKS (status prior: none)

speed camera: WORKS (status prior: had it before the 3.0 mod, but not after)

The only thing i wasnt expecting was the debug mode on the system settings service information button. I was going to check if it updated and its got all kinds of stuff on it. (didnt fiddle)

overall it is working so much better than before, THANK YOU so much!!

OK I finally got it working on my F700bt US version.

BUT I have got following issues:

1. my unit can not detct any SD card ****BIG PROBLEM***** PLEASE HELP

*** I can boot my unit using SD card, but when unit is running in its normal state it can not detect SD card

I will appreciate if some one please shed some lights on the above problem

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shaz

Hey Guys!!!!

if any one of you knows why my unit is not detecting the SD card. I have formatted it with FAT32 put inside simple mp3 format audio files but still my unit can not detect the SD card.

ANY help Please !!1

Regards

Shaz

*** Update ***

I downloaded the uTorrent client and have no issue downloading the torrent...my issue was with my old installation of bittorrent :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't download the torrent for squat...I keep getting an error saying exceptions.OSError...any other way to get this awesomeness downloaded?

Ahh hi now i understand what you meant :)

but I iked this mod because it semed simple to install .. whereas finding the individual mods is confusing.

so you have recommended links that has just the mods ?

thankjs

i am refering to this mod :

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 51#p217463

will it work with 910bt

thanks

That is what I said. If you have FW 3.0201 (USA) or FW 3.0202 (Europe), then you don't need the FW upgrade. You have just to download your favorite mods from this forum.

Good lucks.

Just wanted to tell you I just used your mod to upgrade my f700bt from 2.0 to current. What a great way to do it. So painless. All I added after was the compass button stop navigation and the no more red boxes mod. Now its perfect! Thanks for all your hard work and time you put into this. Made my life much easier! You did a great job spelling out the instructions. Thanks again!!