AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

The install went perfectly. I am unfamiliar with the mods that this encompasses, but it seems to run faster and I enabled "speedcam" and chose "English-Samatha", so we shall see.

Edit, I did not like the synthesis of the "Samantha" voice, so I did a "default" reset and went back to the OEM voice (Jason?). Is there a simpler way to Change voices without a complete reset?

When I went to Settings>System Settings>Service Information there seems to be a whole bunch of new stuff! At least, I've never seen it all before. Such as "Open Explorer" and "close Taskbar". Pretty freaking kewl! Is there any place some of these features and their usage is explained?

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Hey.

Thank you very much for this stuff mate.

I am going through the upgrade will update you guys soon. I have got f700bt version, from US. FW = 2.0

Will be converting the maps into Europe one.

All files including EU maps will be seeded till tomorrow as they are available now through my u-torrent client

Regards

Shaz

Hey Retell,

Quoted from your first post: "2. When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset buttons at the same time. When you hear a pop sound from your speakers, let go of the eject button but continue to hold menu, map, and eject buttons. "

Could you please clarify? I think that one the red text should be "reset".

Thanks.

First off, thanks for doing this.

I have been lurking on the forums for a while now and was gathering information when I saw this. Perfect timing. I am going to download this tonight hopefully. I finally joined up and wanted to post that I will absolutely help seed for a couple of weeks at the least.

Hey Retell,

Quoted from your first post: "2. When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset buttons at the same time. When you hear a pop sound from your speakers, let go of the eject button but continue to hold menu, map, and eject buttons. "

Could you please clarify? I think that one the red text should be "reset".

Thanks.

Yep, that's a typo, thanks Chuck :D