AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Just update my F700bt last week, and it works with no real problems. Sometimes it will reset the custom EQ to stock. I do love the new sounds, much more easy on the ears.

Just to help out everyone here, I have uploaded the FX31.rar to my own server. I will keep it up for a month or so. Its 1.72gb in size, and should download faster than the torrent.

Doanload - www.deserttuners.com/daniel/progs/FX31.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Just update my F700bt last week, and it works with no real problems. Sometimes it will reset the custom EQ to stock. I do love the new sounds, much more easy on the ears.

Just to help out everyone here, I have uploaded the FX31.rar to my own server. I will keep it up for a month or so. Its 1.72gb in size, and should download faster than the torrent.

Doanload - www.deserttuners.com/daniel/progs/FX31.rar

THANK YOU!!!  Downloading it now...

• 2 weeks later...

can this be done on any firmware or do you have to be running on a specific firmware? i hate how all of these don't say that information D:

cause i know for regular firmwares you need to do one by one..for instance if you want v4 and you're on v1 you need v2 then v3 then v4...

so...what about this firmware? :) Thanks!!!

can this be done on any firmware or do you have to be running on a specific firmware? i hate how all of these don't say that information D:

cause i know for regular firmwares you need to do one by one..for instance if you want v4 and you're on v1 you need v2 then v3 then v4...

so...what about this firmware? :) Thanks!!!

it doesnt matter what version you are running, you just need to run the update to windows, then you are over writing your flash drive with the image of an updated 3.1 flash drive. its not like the system is updating the firmware automatically, your just placing a whole set of system files and erasing the originals...

• 2 weeks later...