AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Hi, i have pioneer avic f910bt and i dont have backup from firmware

I install fix3.1 on this but navigation work and tel but the audio and tuner not working

Can any bady help me or did any bady have a backup of original pioneer avic-f910bt

Thinks and sorry for may english

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please is there someone that can send a torrent link of download link? No links are working here.

I have F700BT

Firmware 2.009.000

Card version: 01.000800

I want to upgrade to firmware: 3021000 but that is only possible with card version 02.XXXX

So my following question is:

Can I first put cards + License + hacked EZrider.exe in the iGo Folder? And after that update to Firmware 3021000. Or is it not possible to update anymore after installing hacked EZrider.exe?

Thanks in advance, Kajoe

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have broken avic f700bt and I do everything exactly step by step like in this topic,

but when I turn on my unit, choose a language, unit stuck on splashscreen and thats all.

After same time unit reboot an round robin.

When I try to start some application from testmode level (for example Av.exe)

unit show me very quick information (Application Av.exe has performed an illegal operation

and will be shut down If the problem presist, contact the program vendor Program:Av.exe Exeption: 0xC0000005

Adress:o2BD56F4" and after that unit reboot. Only thing I can do is start MainMenu.exe and go to Settings, nothing else.

Before this I try to fix unit with 2.x windows and 2.x pioneer update and I have simmlar problem.

Someone help me please, I dont want to spend cash to service :/ You thing this is software or hardware problem???

Sorry for my bad English, I hope You will understand me :) Have nice day.

Hi your problem was simple to abort take a sd card  copy this files inside with testmode use total commander 

you put my flash disk inside your avic copy all files inside your flash disk 

after you copy my flash disk  copy this files it's polish lang and voices put them inside your avic  (open apl2 after open igo and content and put the folder lang inside lang and voices inside voices folder )

Hi your problem was simple to abort take a sd card  copy this files inside with testmode use total commander 

you put my flash disk inside your avic copy all files inside your flash disk 

after you copy my flash disk  copy this files it's polish lang and voices put them inside your avic  (open apl2 after open igo and content and put the folder lang inside lang and voices inside voices folder )

Guizmo,

Thank You for Your respond.

I update windows CE from Your files,

and copy all to to "my flash disc" (overwrite all)

but I still have the same problem, unit stuck on splashscreen.

Earlier I was angry and try everything,

maybe I broke something in service menu?

But service menu, and testmode  works good.

hi take this  folder nammed lpue080 inside you have a folder nammed PLT  inside you have 2 winces files take them and copy alone in sd card 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXbTFCZURPRWR1ZFU/view?usp=sharing

insert sd card in your avic turn on your avic  and press 3 touch (map,menu,eject) in same time and reset with stylet 

when screen was black retire stylet  and you have a blue screen retire fingers of 3 touch 

avic try a code  do this  with joystick (up,up,down,touch menu,left,right) and press center of joystick to confirm 

choice after 1 and let avic read sd card  after message restart your device turn off your avic retire sd card  and restart