AVIC411.com

How to incorporate the rear ch sub ch all at once?

Okay, I have decent install knowledge; purchased and installed the F700BT and everything works perfect. Running 1 - 4 channel amp to supply my front (Highs) and rear (Mids) speakers and 1 mono block for my two 12” subs (Lows) in my 06 Colorado. Amps are audiobahan, subs are volfenhags in a sealed box in a blow through setup. 4 - 6.5 coax speakers in 4 doors and two visonik tweets. Not the greatest stuff but sound quality is good and lows hit hard!!! Problem, can’t seem to figure out how to keep the sub signal going to the mono amp while the rear signal goes to the rear channel in the full range mode? Is it because in full range mode the subs have to be turned off? With the subs on the rear channel send a signal to those rear speakers but it’s as though the LPF is on. I checked all that stuff and nothing would change the signal from the head unit. I split the signal of the front channel sending it to the second set of RCA of the amp and all four channels of the amp operated properly. Why can't I or how do I incorporate the rear channel and sub channel all at once for a complete full range of sound i.e. highs, mids and lows? Please help!!! I have read my operator’s manual but can’t seem to figure out/understand what I should do to achieve full range plus subs.

Well, since I posted my question I have since had to pull my head unit completely out of my truck. Upon reinstalling it miraculously I now have full range in front and rear RCA plus accompanied with full SUB support for my system. I don’t know what I did or did not do but its sweet now! I now have front, back and side to side - fade/balance of sound unlike before I only had side to side. Problem sloved.