AVIC411.com

x910bt A/V harness with x710bt

Ok two things, one hardware and one software. If there are no pins on the back of the 700 to cary the signal of out of the unit to and output, it's not going to work. If there are no settings in the software to deal with video out, it's not going to work. You are the one that wants to know this so you look at your unit and find the answer yourself. The harness at this point is really irrelevent if the unit won't support what you want it to. So you should not need anyone else to do anything for you on this. Now please move on before I have to lock this thread.

Ok two things, one hardware and one software. If there are no pins on the back of the 700 to cary the signal of out of the unit to and output, it's not going to work. If there are no settings in the software to deal with video out, it's not going to work. You are the one that wants to know this so you look at your unit and find the answer yourself. The harness at this point is really irrelevent if the unit won't support what you want it to. So you should not need anyone else to do anything for you on this. Now please move on before I have to lock this thread.

Are you joking? the most important thing for me to know is whats on the back of the 900 harness.

I don't need the pins on the 700 like you said. That is not what i really wanted. I first asked if anyone knows if this would work. Then i realized no one did. At this point i need to know what the pins are in the back of a 900 harness. if i don't know this it doesn't matter what i see on the back of my 700. I need to find which pin is the video on the harness of the 900 to see if i have a corresponding pin on the back of my 700. I do not agree with your statement about the software. It is entirely possible that the video would just mimic whats on the screen with no software supporting it if its in the firmware and hardware.

why is everyone so quick brush people off these forums? is this not the point of the forum hacks/mods? people are incredibly rude. :roll:

The only people that get brushed off here are noobs that don't seem to be able to help themselves and constantly need someone to hold their hand. As I said, if there is no pin on the unit, its not going to work. Look at the damned unit.

The only people that get brushed off here are noobs that don't seem to be able to help themselves and constantly need someone to hold their hand. As I said, if there is no pin on the unit, its not going to work. Look at the damned unit.

I'm not sure who the noob is. Clearly i would need to someone to look at a 900 harness and tell me which pin is the video out. Video out is LABELED on the harness. There are no labels that tell you what pins are what on the 700. I would need to see something like:

900 A/V HARNESS

x|x|x|o|x

^

Video out (labeled with a tag on the wire)

Then see if i have a pin in that location on my 700. I really am missing how this is possible to do this without the 900 harness. I am hardly a noob. It is clear that because you don't understand you are taking it out on me. This information will benefit other people. This is literally the point of the forums.

This is the first time I've had to fight a moderator for simple information. I do not have access to the information i need without spending $50. Hundreds of people on this forum have this harness. No drama please I just want to get this figured out.

Go to Pioneer's site and download the installation manual for the 910. Locate the AV out harness illustration there and then determine if there is a pin on the back of your unit that will match the harness.

700 and 900 have the same installation manual. It does not give this information. it does say that the 900 has it and in on picture it shows the wire being on the far left. This is just for ease of reading because the picture only shows 4 wires which is obviously incorrect. i attached the picture. This is the first thing i check before trying to find a forum.

post-43523-12872762448084_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...