AVIC411.com

X920 bt Aux???

So i just got the x920 and so far i like it alot. The only thing is that on the website for pioneer it says the follwoing

*AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices

i dont know if i am missing something or doing something wrong but i dont seem to find where i can use a mini jack to plug in any media device. I do have the ipod connected but when i remove the extension for the ipod i have USB and Aux (i believe) and when i plug in my media device i cannot seem to see how make it recognize that i have something plugged in to get audio...please help.

thanks.

where is AV2 input?

Also i think i am plugging into AV1 but since it doesnt seem to know i plugged anything into it i cannot chose anything on the menu. I only have radio Am and radio FM.....

I have one cable coming from the unti which has two inputs USB and Aux so would that mean its AV1? if so i have no idea where AV2 is.

AV2 is on the back of the unit. AV1 by default, is set to iPod. That means your not going to see a source unless you have an iPod connected and only iPod will show as the source connected to that input. If you want to use some other device on the AV1 input, you have to go into the settings of the unit and switch that input from iPOD to VIDEO. Then, AV1 will display as a source for you to select. As I said however, each time you want to switch devices, you are going to have to switch the inputs in the settings and that is going to be a big pain in the but. Use AV2 instead. The AV2 input is going to be two RCA left/right female audio and one RCA female video input so you are going to have to have a specific cable to connect to it from your other device. And lastly, all of this is in your manual. Give it a look over sometime.