AVIC411.com

D1 tells me not to get off on every exit

D1 with 1.2 navi disk and bypass: Going down the freeway the other day and decided to plot out a route. Going down the highway it tells me for every flippin' exit "In 7/10ths of a mile, stay left". I can't imagine how annoying this would be on a long trip! I can't find anywhere to change this behavior. I have downloaded the CNDV-60 disk and am going to upgrade as soon as my DL DVD burner gets here and am hoping that this will change.

yes it is a bit annoying, it isnt every "exit" its more of a variation in the road, like if you have two highways that meet, it is going to tell you to stay on the highway intended for your route.... it shouldnt say stay left for example if 3rd street is an exit coming up.

Are you married? If so, you should have no trouble phasing out a female voice telling you what to do every 30 seconds..........

So true so true. Mine does the same thing on the garden stat parkway. Like stated before, it's just because of a variation in the road, a little annoying sometimes but you get used to it.