AVIC411.com

"Auto complete" feature on X920BT?

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if this is the correct name for the feature or not, but does the X920BT have an "auto complete" feature?

My friend has an F700BT and when you begin to enter an address on his screen it eliminates letters which are not possible entries. At a certain point (when no other options are possible) it will auto complete the street name.

Is there some way to enable this in my X920BT?

Thanks.

I never said that. Actually the F and previous X series are about the biggest crap units ever made. The X920 is a far more stable unit. Features not carried over from the previous X series to the newest unit doesn't make it crap.

I wish we could get Kenwood's Garmin Nav with the new Pioneer interface. Would make for an almost perfect unit.

That said I love my little x920BT, for the price I got it for ($750 from an authorized Pioneer dealer) it's pretty hard to beat. The Kenwood Nav is better but I think the interface on this, particularly the audio/iPod piece, blows the newer Kenwoods away. I wish I could upload new voices like you can on the Kenwoods though.