AVIC411.com
brucebanner

x910bt Map Updates

Does anyone know, or has anyone tried the TA 2009.6 Map Updates from the F Series, and does it work on the x910bt. because the maps on my unit say they are from 2008. Ive done Diaftias mod already but i just want to know whats the best way for me to update the maps without losing any current mod. The only other thing i was thinking of trying was the FX 3.1 mod, but i think that will remove the diaftia mod, but can i just do the diaftia mod again after i load the FX 3.1 Image? I just want to update the maps the easiest way possible.

Does anyone know, or has anyone tried the TA 2009.6 Map Updates from the F Series, and does it work on the x910bt. because the maps on my unit say they are from 2008. Ive done Diaftias mod already but i just want to know whats the best way for me to update the maps without losing any current mod. The only other thing i was thinking of trying was the FX 3.1 mod, but i think that will remove the diaftia mod, but can i just do the diaftia mod again after i load the FX 3.1 Image? I just want to update the maps the easiest way possible.

is diaftias mod free!!!! itried it and i need a password!

make a backup of your My Flash Disk first...

1. get latest 2011 NT or TA maps/pois that are compatible w/ IGO8.3 from your favourite source (e.g., gpsunderground). put these in the MAP, POI, etc folders of APL2/IGO/CONTENT

2. since unit will not accept these maps out of the box, apply patched files (at a minimum: ezrider [aka igo8]) for your fw version, 3.x or 4.x:

http://avic411.com/i...4001000-update/

3. ....

4. profit!