AVIC411.com

the reason It doesnt say that specifically, is because it doesn't support that profile (AD2P) it only supports hands free mode(hfp) and phone book transfer, the will not so audio streaming even though more basic pioneer CD receivers do

• 1 month later...

So is there a way to stream internet content to the x910?

I'm a Verizon Wireless customer and am looking to purchase a phone (maybe the LG ENVY Touch) that is internet capable so I can stream Pandora in the car.

If it's possible to do, I'd appreciate some advice on getting this set up.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
do your self a favor and just use the aux in on the front that way you dont use any sound quality due to BT compression. not too mention that will work with any phone, digital media player, video source, PC...

i tried today to use my front aux for the first time, stupid question maybe, but how do i set it to the front aux input?

It's not AUX it's AV2. Set it to VIDEO.

yea sorry for the stupid question, i already figured it out though. i wonder if theres any way to get the video from my htc evo to show up on the unit?

if there is a cable that you can get for your phone that has a standard composite video out instead of HDMI, then yes, if there is not then no unless you find a device that converts HDMI to composite video.