AVIC411.com

Any AstroStart installers?

I've got an AstroStart 2205U remote starter installed in my 03 Honda Pilot and I just recently purchased a 1993 Accord that had an AstroStart 2006 remote starter installed in it. I would like to have my Accord's remote starter programmed into my 2205U's fob and program the 2205U's remote starter into the 2006's fob. I know it can be done but I would like to know if the programming is something I can do myself or if it needs to go to my installer for programming. If I can do it myself, please provide instructions. I am pretty tech saavy so unless it requires special equipment, I can probably do it. Thanks in advance!

I found some info on the system, but most of it is in french. Fun. Herev are the remote programming instructions for the 2205 http://www.astroflex.com/modules/AxialR ... 204U-5204U).pdf but I couldn't find the same for the 2006. I think you should probably contact Astroflex tech and see what they suggest. 6164 CH Saint-Elie

Sherbrooke

Québec, Canada

J1R 1L0

819-566-0280

819-566-0298

888-892-7876