AVIC411.com

Pioneer iPod Cables Purchased On eBay

Hey guys. I just wanted to follow up with this link below and let you know that I installed this cable over the weekend and it's working flawlessly!.

:mrgreen:

FWIW. Amazon has this OEM Cable for $10 bucks p/s.

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-CD-IU230V ... 265&sr=1-3

Local store in my area sells it for $59 plus tax.

I figured for 10 bucks I would give it a try. Worse case I can send it back and get the one from the local store.

B

• 3 weeks later...

I think that the cables are hit and miss regardless. I have bought mine on bay, and yes, it is a knockoff. It has worked flawlessly since I had my f700 in my car and now it continues to work flawless on my X910. Before purchasing this, I was going to go to Futureshop and purchase the 'Pioneer' original cables and the sales man told me that he gets a lot of them returned. He told me though, that it was user error, but maybe it wasn't

• 4 weeks later...

My experience with cheap cable from Amazon.... Mine works great, I think I paid $16 with shipping. Works with my iPod touch and the girlfriends iPhone 3GS (both iOS4 if that matters), all functions work. I have the software bypass to play video on F7010 and only need to remember to plug iPod in before turning car on, otherwise video won't play but all music does if plugged in after car running. If you have the time and want to 'risk' the $16 instead of buying the $59 cable from BestBuy or wherever, go for it (*no gaurantees from me though*)

OEM Pioneer CD-IU230V iPod Audio/Video Direct Cable for AVIC-F900BT and AVIC-F700BT

by XO Vision

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I purchased an composite to ipod touch cable off ebay. It was around $6. However, when I upgraded my firmware and jailbroke the itouch the video did not work.

This is what I did to get it working: I purchased resupported4.0+ for $3.99 for my jailbroken iPod Touch generation 2 that is running the 4.2.1 firmware. This works beautifully..!

Here are few things you have to do.

- Jailbreak your iPod Touch

- Install cyida (it might be already there)

- Install resupported4.0+ (the way you prefer)

- Make sure resupported4 is enabled under settings

- Enjoy the video library off your ipod touch or iphone

You can try it with resupported4 cracked version. However, it takes more than $3.99 worth of time to do all that.

Enjoy!