AVIC411.com

pandoralink wont work for me

guys,

i have x920bt and iphone 3gs. i can get pandora to work on phone with, edge, 3g or wi-fi. where i live there is not 3g so wifi inside house n edge everywhere else. i start app on iphone but cant get anything on x920bt. any suggestions? really confused.

greg

Does the iPhone display an error of any kind? Does the AVIC show Pandora as a source? Have you tried rebooting your iPhone?

No error is displayed and the avic does show pandora as the source. the phone just sits with the black screen that says pioneer with the 2 arrows is the middle of the screen

Maybe it's working, and you need to go in and select your station?

I had the same issue, it just sat there, and I was like, WTF?!

Then I hit the little dashes, and my two stations I have on Pandora were, there, selected on, and BAM! Good to go.

Maybe it's just a little UI type of thing? Touch the dashes, and see if your channels come up!

-Aox

Maybe it's working, and you need to go in and select your station?

I had the same issue, it just sat there, and I was like, WTF?!

Then I hit the little dashes, and my two stations I have on Pandora were, there, selected on, and BAM! Good to go.

Maybe it's just a little UI type of thing? Touch the dashes, and see if your channels come up!

-Aox

Sorry for the long delay but yeah thats the mistake i made, silly me. I relized i had to click on the screen to pull up my stations. I thought that the station list would automatically pop up. I touched the screen just to see if something was frozen and sure enough it worked..................btw, i live in a city where there is no 3g but it still works great. A little longer loading songs/stations but works great. Dont think i will ever do sirius or xm now that this works. I know iis off topic but i think backup camera will be my next little project/add-on, any advice??