• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I did manage to order one via ATT and one Via Apple today...:

Are you doing store pickup?

Nope...

I have an OCD'ish issue with lines....

Must have been from my time in the service....

I refuse to wait in a line for anything...LOL :mrgreen:

LOL...how did this thread becomes the iphone 4 thread :D.

I will probably get the 120BT update sooner or later and maybe record a review video about it. I already made video on my 110BT showing music videos. I hope the new update will be more compatible with SD video formats. We'll see...

LOL...how did this thread becomes the iphone 4 thread :D.

I will probably get the 120BT update sooner or later and maybe record a review video about it. I already made video on my 110BT showing music videos. I hope the new update will be more compatible with SD video formats. We'll see...

Why would you care about the SD interface?

As far as I can tell....it's only good for FW updates...

It will play media just not very well.

Perfectly servicable for me. I use a 16GB card to hold videos and untagged / improperly tagged music that I want to listen to.

Yeah I used it for the same purpose only I got a 128gb vertion and play videos whithout no problems. Have close to 53gb of music and rest of videos I got like 14 movies. I do have to format the videos almost all the time, but no big deal . Sometimes you need to have a fast acting sd card otherwise it may lagg a bit. Don't really use the usb port iphone Who needs one when you got the Droid from Motorola, which by the way you get all the updates for free lol.

It will play media just not very well.

Perfectly servicable for me. I use a 16GB card to hold videos and untagged / improperly tagged music that I want to listen to.

Yeah I used it for the same purpose only I got a 128gb vertion and play videos whithout no problems. Have close to 53gb of music and rest of videos I got like 14 movies. I do have to format the videos almost all the time, but no big deal . Sometimes you need to have a fast acting sd card otherwise it may lagg a bit. Don't really use the usb port iphone Who needs one when you got the Droid from Motorola, which by the way you get all the updates for free lol.

Do you have the 920 or the 120?

If you're able to use a 128GB SD Card, and not always format the video, then they must have done some extensive changes with the SD Card functionality....

I don't get one you guys mean by formatting the videos. I put movies on my sd card and play them all the time they are just regular avi divx

Wrong terminology is all... By formatting, we're talking about encoding them...

You have to encode them to make them AVI or DIVX...

You can't just buy a DVD...drop it's contents(TS) onto a SD card, and have it play...

You also must encode them, so that they are the right size to fit the Avic's screen correctly... otherwise, it looks like cheet

I really want this upgrade strictly for the updated map. I haven't had any problems with the nav for my 110, but lately it's been leading me to vacant lots, dead ends and locations that are at least a mile away from my destination. I tried to take a friend to the range rover dealer last weekend and were close, but still about a mile or 2 away. He then proceeded to whip out his droid and embarass me lol.

What I want to know is how does his smatphone gps show up my 110? I have msn direct, so shouldn't I always be able to update my maps with ease? Tom Tom barely charges you $60 for the year to upgrade your maps and garmin charges you $119. They really should have had a seperate strictly maps upgrade that I'm sure would cost way less. "I" simply don't need all that other stuff.

I have the same problem. may somebody please expand on this?

the nav often takes you to different location than specified, although the streets and present position is displayed correctly. This seems to be a problem with all BT series navs: I had this problem with U310, had the unit replaced with a new one, the new one had the same problem. Now I have 110BT and it has the same problem still.

Prior to that I had a Z3, the Z3 used to be as precise as the space rocket programmed to land on Mars.

If this is not addressed in the present upgrade, some one must bring this out to Pioneer (I did but what could one do...)

Like he said, it is indeed really embarrassing having people in your car witnessing this happening and having a laugh at it.