AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully they are squeezing in the BT/VR fix into it, prior to shipping....

I won't hold my breathe though....

Well JasonH has had the upgrade for a while and according to him there is no change. Remember, Pioneer considers this an intended design feature.

Well JasonH has had the upgrade for a while and according to him there is no change. Remember, Pioneer considers this an intended design flaw.

There... I fixed your post... :mrgreen:

yeah I would say zero chance of that lol

I spoke to martha or something and she assured me lol that they had them and likely ship out tomorrow... but lets see how many times have i heard that :lol:

I have talked to the team at Pioneer that is responsible for the navi software and have been told the VR issue will be fixed in a few months as a separate free update. It is not fixed in the shipping version of the upgrade.

I have talked to the team at Pioneer that is responsible for the navi software and have been told the VR issue will be fixed in a few months as a separate free update. It is not fixed in the shipping version of the upgrade.

Thanks...that'll work for me.... :D

If you have any leg on them... tell them that it absolutely sucks... :mrgreen:

And We need a fix ASAP.... :P

Seriously though and all jokes aside....... it is starting to bug me..... :(

Unfortunately, all the bitching and moaning via calls to Pioneer won't make the shipping go faster. The product isn't ready to be shipped out, whether it's at Pioneers warehouse or not. I'm pretty sure they have been bombarded with unnecessary calls (including one from myself) to check on the status of those shipments. Besides, do we really need to call them when we can check the order status online? It would be smart for them to post a message on their IVR system or the Order Status page, letting people know they are aware of the delay. All this is causing is anxiety. Sit back and relax. It will get to us when it gets to us.

Unfortunately, all the bitching and moaning via calls to Pioneer won't make the shipping go faster. The product isn't ready to be shipped out, whether it's at Pioneers warehouse or not. I'm pretty sure they have been bombarded with unnecessary calls (including one from myself) to check on the status of those shipments. Besides, do we really need to call them when we can check the order status online? It would be smart for them to post a message on their IVR system or the Order Status page, letting people know they are aware of the delay. All this is causing is anxiety. Sit back and relax. It will get to us when it gets to us.

Best Idea yet.

Of course HONESTY would prevent 99% of the calls which you seemed to have neglected. They charged my credit card on Monday which they clearly state on my invoice ( for two of them BTW) they do when it ships. When I asked why the status never changed I was told it would ship the next day...3 consecutive days.

So get off your soapbox and deal with facts, the facts are simple, depending on who you talk to you get a different answer and that is unacceptable if its Pioneer or Jack-In-The-Box.

One in every crowd.

i'm not bitching at all. i have been very polite but the answers i have received have been wrong. Last friday they told me it would ship out monday, so I called monday where they said wednesday, and called again thursday where they said "friday at the latest". When we compare responses from pioneer... maybe your right, we could be asking too much for a straight answer

i'm not bitching at all. i have been very polite but the answers i have received have been wrong. Last friday they told me it would ship out monday, so I called monday where they said wednesday, and called again thursday where they said "friday at the latest". When we compare responses from pioneer... maybe your right, we could be asking too much for a straight answer

No one bitched in this thread, the posts just highlighted the fact Pioneer didn't have the units, doesn't know when they're getting them and just tell you anything to get you off the phone. The poster who claimed we did is part of the new sensitive America that gets upset at the mere sign of discontent.

Definitely not saying u were. I've been in the call center business for many years and know how they operate. The truth is, the people in most call centers are trained not to say "I don't know" .Customers don't like that answer, but often, that is the truth, and the truth hurts. All the reps can tell you is what management tells them to say. And management only knows one thing, when the warehouse is ready to ship them out. They don't care how it gets there, they just want it there so they can ship it out and so their reps stop taking these repetitive calls.

In my business (telecom) If I know there is a declared outage, I'm not going to interrupt my network or fiber engineers to find out why something is broken. If i do that, I'm keeping them away from actually fixing the problem. The sooner the problem is fixed, the sooner my customers get their service back up and running.

At this point, people who visit this site probably know that they aren't ready to be shipped to customers. There is no reason to call Pioneer for an update. Our calling them is not going to make things go faster. Like I said, your package will get to you when it's ready to get to you.

Sorry I couldn't make this shorter. Just trying to explain.