AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My problem is every time something like this occurs it tends to mean something is messed. it starts with misleading or differing answers from the company, and potentially loss of money or long period of waiting. I'd assume we've all been in situations with businesses before where we've been fed a line of bs over and over, have had to fight to get something promised or returned etc... Not saying we, or I, are anywhere near that point but just a natural reaction of mine to become a little suspicious over inactivity. We'll of course have to wait and see what happens but obviously this start has not lived up to my personal expectations...

Of course HONESTY would prevent 99% of the calls which you seemed to have neglected. They charged my credit card on Monday which they clearly state on my invoice ( for two of them BTW) they do when it ships. When I asked why the status never changed I was told it would ship the next day...3 consecutive days.

So get off your soapbox and deal with facts, the facts are simple, depending on who you talk to you get a different answer and that is unacceptable if its Pioneer or Jack-In-The-Box.

One in every crowd.

FWIW

We received them and they should ship Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great day,

Vetta

Direct Sales

Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.

So, Is anyone else confused by these two post from this member. To me it looks like the OP is causing more problems then he is solving with his contributions to this thread.

Of course HONESTY would prevent 99% of the calls which you seemed to have neglected. They charged my credit card on Monday which they clearly state on my invoice ( for two of them BTW) they do when it ships. When I asked why the status never changed I was told it would ship the next day...3 consecutive days.

So get off your soapbox and deal with facts, the facts are simple, depending on who you talk to you get a different answer and that is unacceptable if its Pioneer or Jack-In-The-Box.

One in every crowd.

FWIW

Have a great day,

Vetta

Direct Sales

So, Is anyone else confused by these two post from this member. To me it looks like the OP is causing more problems then he is solving with his contributions to this thread.

Yeah if you can't read a date/time stamp I guess it would, luckily life moves at a different speed than posts on a message board. So the answer is probably you're the only one. These are a collection of posts over the course of a week FYI. So if you can't keep up I suggest you not post.

One in every crowd.

FWIW

Have a great day,

Vetta

Direct Sales

Yeah if you can't read a date/time stamp I guess it would, luckily life moves at a different speed than posts on a message board. So the answer is probably you're the only one. These are a collection of posts over the course of a week FYI. So if you can't keep up I suggest you not post.

Actually I agree with vblue. 90% of the time I can't make heads or tails of exactly what the hell you are trying to communicate.

Don't blame it on timestamps. Just make your posts more clear.

Oh you got some nerve telling me what to do on this forum. I tell you what, as far as I am concerned, your masquerading as a forum member and a rep from Pioneer on this forum and stepping out of line with other members in the public. Let me see you do it one more time, and you wont post on this forum again.

LMAO.....

All of a sudden this board as turned into a Mac'ish type forum....

Funny to me..... as I like my 110... would just like the bugs fixed... and go figure...that's not included in the update....

There as GOT to be more to life than little "delay" in a Navi update......

Oh you got some nerve telling me what to do on this forum. I tell you what, as far as I am concerned, your masquerading as a forum member and a rep from Pioneer on this forum and stepping out of line with other members in the public. Let me see you do it one more time, and you wont post on this forum again.

I have some nerve? If you didn't have something positive to contribute than why did you post on the thread. You pulled two posts that were a week apart in describing the situation and tried to connect them. I am a Major in the United States Marine Corps so I have no idea what you're refering to nor do i care to get involved in whatever drama you're trying to conjour up for self-satisfaction.

I am getting ready for my 7 th deployment and wanted these installed in my wifes car before I left so it was time sensitive.

Sorry to have disturbed your little life. Feel free to ban, I won't have internet access for the next year. Look at my posting history, right around 11 months per.

Some of you people are amazing.

Carry on.

The two post I quoted were from you posted today. The first post is you telling someone to get off their soapbox because the poster called everyone to calm down with the calls and complaints to Pioneer about the availability of the upgrade. An upgrade Pioneer claimed was available days ago. You claimed to be upset because your credit card had been charged and you had not received your shipment. Then, in another breath, you claim that you have received the shipments and that they have been shipped out to customers and then you sign off as a rep from Pioneer. So which is it? Are you a customer thats pissed off at Pioneer or are you a Pioneer rep trying to keep people in suspense on weather this damn upgrade is going to ship anytime soon? Regardless, I merely pointed out that you appeared to be masquerading as two different people while calling people out and that it was causing more problems that it was helping. And then you go and tell me, a forum moderator, not to post on this forum. Well Major, go tell your Colonel to do something like that and see how far you get. I have spent time in the military as well and know you wouldn't get very far talking out of line like that. Maybe you should be a little more clear on what you are trying to convey on this forum.

One in every crowd.

FWIW

Have a great day,

Vetta

Direct Sales

He did saw FWIW, (for what it's worth) which makes me think he intended to quote the statement from the Pioneer rep. However I agree, it's pretty confusing.

Let's just all calm down before this turns into a massive he said/she said debate, lol.

Wow.

This is not at all worth it so I will state for the last time....

My posts were cut and pastes I was receiving from Pioneer stating either it was shipping or going to be shipped. It's rather simple as you can see I left the Pioneer Direct at the bottom.

Since I ordered them last week and was charged and told they would ship. For the next 4 days I received a different answer and so did several other people. Someone then chimes in and says why are we bothering to call...well for me I am deploying on July 1st and so when someone says it is shipping that is important for me to know as they would be useless once I am gone. The fact they changed the story ( and i posted each change daily) it was becoming an issue of honesty . I was brought up to keep your opinions to yourself unless you have something to contribute, I was adding what I was hearing via email to two others getting conflicting information. So for someone to chime in about harrasing or bugging Pioneer serves no purposes...maybe to someone who didnt send them 450 dollars and needed when they claimed they had it. Get MY point? Some of you have the luxury of hanging and waiting, if they said they wouldnt have till July I would have waited till next year.

Then you come in and try to cherry pick posts, talk about Pioneer reps and other gibberish, look I'm sure this important to you and you're a decent guy but I have no time for silly banter on a message board. I just wanted my upgrade and I would be on my way. Telling me you will ban actually made me chuckle, I wish that held some importance right now but getting 450 Marines ready to fight and bring them home alive dominates my thinking, I just wanted this off my todo list.

Regardless, you take care and thanks for your service to the nation.

Semper Fi

Well now we all understand I am glad that is cleared up. Please understand that the way your post were arranged, made it appear we had someone on this forum that may be intentionally trying to mislead everyone and raised concern to me. I am glad I have a better understanding of the situation now. God speed to you and I will look forward to your return here when you get back.