AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I´m from Brazil and just got an Z110BT working fine (no GPS Maps). I would like to buy Z120 upgrade but I don´t know how, Pioneer does not ship to my country. Does anybody pls give a suggestion or help to obtain this upgrades?

oi! your going to have to have somebody to order it for you and then mail it to brazil. i know its frustrating when your rio and want to order shit from other countries but it is what it is.

Back from vacation and I got to tell you the z110bt sucksssssssss big time with the old update. Can you beleive that I was going on 75 south and it was telling to exit out and then once I exit told me to get back on on 75 south again. This happen to me like 3 times I was like WTF, so I stated using my droid for directions. Very dissapointing!!!

Hopefully they fix this problem if it continues the same is not really worth updating.

Well I haven't recieved any messages or info on who is going to send me the image of the upgrade. How i'm suppost to crack it without having the image???

Who ever is willling to share let me know.

I am sure this is an I.D.10.T question, but I was playing with the upgraded unit and turned on the Eco Graph. I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it back off. I am sure it's very simple, but I must be missing something. Thanks for helping the helpless!!! :)

As I recall from my x920bt, it's under Map Views in settings, - where you pick 2D, 3D etc. It's in that menu, for some odd reason.

I am sure this is an I.D.10.T question, but I was playing with the upgraded unit and turned on the Eco Graph. I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it back off. I am sure it's very simple, but I must be missing something. Thanks for helping the helpless!!! :)

As I recall from my x920bt, it's under Map Views in settings, - where you pick 2D, 3D etc. It's in that menu, for some odd reason.

So it's not a quick on and off button on the screen somewhere? Seems odd, but I will look for that setting. Thanks!!!

So it's not a quick on and off button on the screen somewhere? Seems odd, but I will look for that setting. Thanks!!!

No, switching views of any sort is not a quick switch, because Pioneer has the least user-friendly software, ever. It's truly no wonder people started to hate their navigation units. Their current hardware is quite good (in relation to the F700/900 X710/X910 crap), but their software leaves so much to be desired. Oh well... *sigh*

Ok, I have a dumb question. I inserted SD card #1 into my MBP, and when I hit "get info", it says the capacity is 7.8GB (it's an 8GB card, so that's ok), and it supposedly has 3.9GB Free space on it.

I then downloaded the "Optional POI Data for 2010" as directed here: https://www.pioneernavigationupdate.com ... assword.do

Those files total about 813mb, so I had PLENTY of free space on SD Card #1. However, it appears locked, as if I cannot add anything else to it. Is that true? I need to have a different SD card to do this, even with all of that space left over on SD card number 1? I didn't see anything on Pioneer's website saying one way or the other - to use on of their cards, or a different card.

I think its worth it. I enjoy the Pandora link and the Music Sphere. Maps are now correct in my area. Aside from a glitch with the XM scrolling, which is now resolved, I am happy with it.

What was the XM scrolling problem and how did you resolve it? I seem to recall reading something about XM scrolling in this 20-page thread, but my apologies for not having time at work to sift through them. :)

For some reason, when I updated my Z110 to the Z120, the scrolling XM wheel did not activate. So on my system it was just a static picture and I could not scroll or select one of my presets. I called Pioneer and they suggested I reset my XM receiver, so I did that on Saturday morning and then everything worked as planned. So basically any problems related to the XM screen was resolved by resetting the receiver on the XM module.

Ok, I have a dumb question. I inserted SD card #1 into my MBP, and when I hit "get info", it says the capacity is 7.8GB (it's an 8GB card, so that's ok), and it supposedly has 3.9GB Free space on it.

I then downloaded the "Optional POI Data for 2010" as directed here: https://www.pioneernavigationupdate.com ... assword.do

Those files total about 813mb, so I had PLENTY of free space on SD Card #1. However, it appears locked, as if I cannot add anything else to it. Is that true? I need to have a different SD card to do this, even with all of that space left over on SD card number 1? I didn't see anything on Pioneer's website saying one way or the other - to use on of their cards, or a different card.

The POI data is not for the Z110bt or Z120bt. It's for the U220 navigation add-on. It won't work with the Z's as it is not needed.