Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i downloaded the rapidshare files.

My question is , is this a fully cracked and working version or just an image that someone needs to crack?

Please don't blast me, i've read through the thread but i'm still a little lost.

Thank you

not cracked

So it's essentially out there so someone can crack it and put up a cracked rapidshare file?

Thanks for the info

So i downloaded the rapidshare files.

My question is , is this a fully cracked and working version or just an image that someone needs to crack?

Please don't blast me, i've read through the thread but i'm still a little lost.

Thank you

not cracked

So it's essentially out there so someone can crack it and put up a cracked rapidshare file?

Thanks for the info

Yeah that's pretty much why it's out right now.

Note to anyone who might be successful with cracks, etc. PLEASE do not use Rapidshare it's a freakin pain in the ass to download from them.

Any news?

Or this process of cracking going to take a while...

Just wondering because i honestly have no clue how it works.

Thanks

It's probably going to take a long, long time if ever, so I wouldn't hold your breath... :mrgreen:

I installed the BT firmware update, it didn't break anything but I haven't noticed any improvements either.

Same here, just ran some tests on a few calls. I should call Pioneer and have a conversation with them at 60MPH, and ask if that level of background noise is acceptable.

Does the Z120BT get this fixed?

I should call Pioneer and have a conversation with them at 60MPH, and ask if that level of background noise is acceptable.

Does the Z120BT get this fixed?

Chances are.. they will straight out lie to you. :mrgreen: