AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

I will donate bandwidth to a torrent. PM me if anyone is interested.

Yea you have enough band width to host the world. :shock:

Actually its the upload speed that counts when seeding..

Here's mine though:

857495379.png

I have an LUS fiber connection with 30 megabits/sec up and down so I can def torrent this also!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before the update, when I was talking on the phone connected to bluetooth, I could control the volume of the background music. Up, down, no problem.

Well there is no way to do that on the 110 so I would really like to know how you were able to do it. Regardless, sense it can't be done on the 110 it also can't be done on the 120.

Same here! Can't do that on z110...

Thank for the advice. Mine was letting me control the volume, but now that I think about it, it must have been something the installer did. I bought the PAC remote kit to run the steering wheel remote and had it installed the day before I loaded the update. I made one call, and noticed that I did not have volume controls. I may go back and see what he did because it was definitely working before he installed it. I figured it was something with the update.

He also did something to the bypass, somehow came disconnected when he was installing the PAC. Had to turnaround and have him fix it. Maybe that was it.

When I installed this screen I also did the PAC-os4 and PAC-swips (onstar/Bose and steering wheel controls)... I also did the parking break adjustment to view videos while not in park. Could this be causing the volume control from being changed while on the phone via Bluetooth?

Hey vblue42 i noticed that before the 110 to 120 update I was able to play videos from my itouch via blue tooth.

Are you saying that you wirelessly streamed your videos from your Touch to your 110 over BT? I hope not because that is another feature not possible with the 110. Or the Touch for that matter.

I know that you need to enter the unit and media number to to the map/feature upgrade but do you have to do that for the bluetooth upgrade as well? I would love to upgrade my bluetooth as it is currently quite flakey.

Is it possible to make the BT upgrade files available???

I thought I'd seen a video where someone seemed to be streaming youtube to the head unit? Is there anyway to do this even with the wire connected?

I have also seen this trick (feature) in a video as well. You can play youtube by playing an ipod video and then launching youtube on the idevice. The youtube video takes over the ipod vid.