AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

Not sure if anyone else has said this on other threads, but for those that want to purchase the update, I just noticed it's on Amazon today for $167.93 + $6.44 S&H or $177.84 with Free S&H direct from Amazon.

I'm seeing it pop up on Torrent sites now too. Going to do some exploratory downloading this weekend... ;)

PS - only because I ran into this this morning.... if anyone is going to be purchasing anything via BUY IT NOW on ebay anytime soon... DO IT QUICK! Bing cashback ends permanently on 9pm PDT on 7/31. Last chance to save 8% on those big purchases.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if anyone else has said this on other threads, but for those that want to purchase the update, I just noticed it's on Amazon today for $167.93 + $6.44 S&H or $177.84 with Free S&H direct from Amazon.

I'm seeing it pop up on Torrent sites now too. Going to do some exploratory downloading this weekend... ;)

PS - only because I ran into this this morning.... if anyone is going to be purchasing anything via BUY IT NOW on ebay anytime soon... DO IT QUICK! Bing cashback ends permanently on 9pm PDT on 7/31. Last chance to save 8% on those big purchases.

Do you have a link to this? Can't find it on Amazon. Thanks.

Do you have a link to this? Can't find it on Amazon. Thanks.

Did you search the part number? Thats all I did.

http://www.amazon.com/PIONEER-CNSD-110F ... 157&sr=8-1

Too bad that the update isn't on eBay, as that would be helpful. I guess no one is selling it through that medium.

Thanks, Stang. I was searching by z110 or z120 and upgrade and what not and I was getting nothing.

So can anyone confirm that the 120 update works well with iphone 4.0? I'm having problem with syncing contacts now with my new iphone, and hoping that goes away with the update?

For anyone down in the States who's interested the Z110BT software upgrade is available from Pioneer Canada for $149.00CDN + $10.00 shipping. It appears to be the exact same product as Pioneer USA is selling and includes all the US maps. So if you have friends in Canada this might be a better deal. I had problems ordering through the online store but you can call direct at: 1-866-562-7093