AVIC411.com

2001 Lexus ES300 CD Changer work with X710BT

The X series does not have a CD changer input like the D-series used to. Unless someone knows of a tricky way to make it work I would say it is not going to be possible.

Damn that's disappointing. Do any of the current Avic units have CD Changer inputs? Perhaps an adapter is available to make it work.

• 9 months later...

What a load of crap this pioneer search has handed to me. Almost all of the denalis and escalades come with a in dash cd changer. Pioneer is basically useless to all of these vehicles because nothing supports them. Whats the use of manufacturing a 6 cd/dvd changer if it doesn't work with any of the navigation units it makes that plays dvd's. I wouldn't mind deleting the changer in my truck had it not been a in dash unit, but its just sloppy to get rid of it and put a pocket in or something. Not to mention these headunits are incompatible with just about everything else in the truck. Very disappointing for the price. Now stuck getting a JVC. At least its cheaper