AVIC411.com

09' Tahoe LTZ with Bose (AVIC Z110BT)

Hey guys,

I've been searching throught this forum for a while but this is my first post.

In December I got an '09 Tahoe LTZ with Bose Amplified Surround, I opted not to get the factory in dash NAV in favor of a AVIC.

So over fathers day I got my: Pioneer Z110BT, Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM Satellite Tuner, Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone, Axxess GMOS-LAN-02 LAN OnStar Interface for Amplified Systems, and SWI-PS Steering Wheel Interface. I'm going to have it professionally installed by CarToys and I have the antenna kit and dash kit on the way. My question is pretty simple: Do I need to get anything additionally to make this work?

I am also going to be installing a back up camera (at a later date) and I am going to order the upgrade software to the Z120BT, I'm a pandora junkie.

Second question, I plan to hack it so I can use the DVD and NAV when not in park, I've seen that I have to move the yellow (mute) wire over one pin and I was wondering if there was a way to do it without losing my mute button?