AVIC411.com

MB-3DCars1.0 Add-On up to 1.1a -07/14/10 UP-

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks, is there anything cool like this you can do with the d3
That question was already answered above. These mods will not work with the D3. I know this because my friend has one and he now has an X series so that it can be modded. I would suggest you to do the same as they are cheap now and with the mods, you will be having a system that is so much more

Update 07/14/10

This is the revision a of this add-on.

Why a revision ?! Well I recently encountered a problem when using the change of 3D vehicle and 3D size. I ended up with corrupted file sys.txt (empty) which results in a blockage of the AVIC on "Please wait, ...."

Although there have been several personal tests and some tests of beta testers, no one had encountered this problem. To remedy this so that you avoid this unpleasant time (especially on vacation!) I changed the timmings execution of certain parameters.

Fixed Vehicle 8 file was corrupted.

I take this opportunity to complete the function init. which can automatically add the parameters necessary for the operation of this add-on when you use a mod + file sys.txt other than MB-IDT3.0-4x

pack Install_MB-3DCars1.1a-AddOn.exe

I take this opportunity to complete the function init. which can automatically add the parameters necessary for the operation of this add-on when you use a mod + file sys.txt other than MB-IDT3.0-4x

Does that mean thatl this .exe work on other mods that have the 3d cars installed? If not, can you tell me what parameters you have changed so that I can manually make the change? The only time that I ran into the startup mode problem is with car #8 which is now fixed, but you are saying that there is another problem that causes this as well?

I changed the timmings execution of certain parameters.

This has nothing to do with a bug in a vehicle file. I made that version .exe because I'm not home right now.

You must install this revision that improves overall functioning, is the simplest.

Edit :

The curious will have noticed that my version of this add-on Gurjon, contains fewer models than the version Dimka. This is normal, I chose to remove all the bogus models as well as those with no real texture or really without interest as "airbus, spacechip, mal, femal, dolphin, etc..."

Is a question of personal taste, I liked my version of the add-on is pretty handy :wink: I still kept some particular models for fun :mrgreen:

Misterblue, what exactly is this new update supposed to prevent? I have thoroughly tested both variances (with my mod) using the June 27th files. I found no freezes or problems with this going through all changes, car change, size change (1-6), and had no problem. I tried your July 14th update and found no difference except that once, the system rebooted when I went from ipod to map, and then it was ok. However, with the June 27th file there was NEVER any problems, so, why the update? Did other people experience problems with the June 27th file? Now mind you, I am using different car files than you are and that may be the difference, but changing the car size has never been a problem with your earlier file.

It'sa shame that nobody has reported this problem before, I will have it fixed!

This is already fixed for next version in preparation... Thank's Hube2002 :wink:

I decided to go a step further on this, while I was looking at the code I decided to change the text some more. Not that anything was wrong with it, just tinkering...One most people probable won't see was a message box the had the text "elapsed time waiting", I changed it to "Program Timed Out"

Pictures shows the rest..

I was just fooling around, trying to make the text match better with the function of the button

one thing I would like to change is the text from "No" to "Cancel" on the "Restart AVIC" screen above but I think it is in the mortscript and I don't know how to edit it.

post-30542-12872762880331_thumb.jpg

post-30542-12872762880997_thumb.jpg

@ Hube2002 :

It is interesting, but you have to change the type of warning to each of my updates, since I created different messages. And as we say at home : "The flavors and colors, it does not argue!"

@ abb1 :

I do not know if what I write is well written. I have no other answer for you, one that is already in my message that contains this revision "a" is a little higher.

It appears you have not found what served the adjustment I made.

For the problem with the iPod, I do not see any link with my add-on?! for me there is none!!!

Adjustments of this review may not interfere in the functioning of the ipod.

-----------------------------------------

This message is not directed at anyone in particular.

I recall that the principle of this add-on is to be "independent" of any mod (and can be adapted for other devices using iGo8.3), it should only be supported to operate. This allows for easy updates without replacing data.zip. That is how had developed Gurjon is way too that Dimka was kept by adding new models and this is how I decided to adapt it for AVIC without requiring users to use my mod, but so can use it with any other mod.

An update is an update. Nobody is obliged to do, but then did not come that you have a problem blocking your AVIC start (read about this update)

MB-3DCars1.2, in development.... but not come out until the end of the month and maybe a little later.

@ abb1 :

I do not know if what I write is well written. I have no other answer for you, one that is already in my message that contains this revision "a" is a little higher.

It appears you have not found what served the adjustment I made.

For the problem with the iPod, I do not see any link with my add-on?! for me there is none!!!

Adjustments of this review may not interfere in the functioning of the ipod.

Damn, I wish that I spoke french! I dont really understand this. There was no mention prior about a problem with an ipod, I have seen the adjustments you have made and exactly where you have made them. they are related to the car image size which you said in an earlier post caused the sys.txt file to be wiped out and caused the system to reboot. the reason that I posted my question was that I have fully tested your car mod under all circumstances before adding it to my mod and there were no problems with restarts except for the one car file. There may have been others but I replaced them all with newer files and had no problems.

What has an ipod got to do with that? I dont understand? there was no mention earlier that I could see with a problem with an ipod.......

Damn, I wish that I spoke french! I dont really understand this.......

Me too....

@ Hube2002 :

It is interesting, but you have to change the type of warning to each of my updates, since I created different messages. And as we say at home : "The flavors and colors, it does not argue!"

Don't know what this means.....