AVIC411.com

iOS4 Issues with the AVIC

Current issues with iOS4 and the AVIC:

1. AVIC Feeds iPhone application will no longer load properly on the phone.

This issue is currently being investigated by Pioneer and should

have a fix soon.

2. The Pandora application (not PandoraLink) needs to be updated to the latest version available in the app store.

3. PandoraLink needs to be launched BEFORE connecting it to the AVIC.

Also, it is currently not compatible with multitasking

like the original Pandora app. This will be fixed soon and should allow

PandoraLink to run in the background while doing other task on the phone.

I have noticed that when I am searching for artists when the advance the alphabet and then ask it to go there it will not. I have tried reconnecting, etc. Anyone else having this issue.

Have you rebuilt the VR catalog since you upgraded the phone? I know it sounds like an obvious thing to say, but it's not always obvious to everyone.

• 1 month later...

any update on the charging issue. i have been debating on downgrading my 3gs back to 3.1 i just ordered my apple composite av cable i am going to see if that works. i havent been able to charge my iphone since i got it. i know that i will work with the apple cable on os3.1

any update on the charging issue. i have been debating on downgrading my 3gs back to 3.1 i just ordered my apple composite av cable i am going to see if that works. i havent been able to charge my iphone since i got it. i know that i will work with the apple cable on os3.1

ok so i got the av composite cable from apple and it works but not if the car was off for awhile. so i think the resistance issue can be fixed just by letting the car start and idle alittle bit or even drive it for about 2 minutes and then plug your iphone in. also i got better results by shutting down all apps before pluging in.

• 4 months later...