AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an official CNSD-100FM on my F900BT which therefore has 3.020200.

I also have Daftia's excellent mod.

Don't want to shell out another £100 for the 200 update.

A. Is there a way to make mine 200 map wise

B. Is there a way to upgrade the firmware is it version 3 ?

Please post instructions for similar folks in my position.

I am in the UK

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone confirm that this fixes the 3D Map View where it now shows street names when zoomed out farther than 300ft?

no it doesn't...one thing thats disappointing me with my wifes 910. So I used the 2D mode...blah. But the firmware update was AWESOME!!!! my screen actually touches properly and is responsive. Also the bluetooth, graphic clarity, and over all speed is much much better. Worth the 120 bucks i paid IMO.

Anyone else's MSN break with the Map update? Says something about incorrect firmware.

Read your instructions again .. in Chapter 4 Page 26 .. it gives you seperate directions for updating the MSN.

my MSN just stopped working all together. won't get past the "connecting to MSN direct" when I hit the status. Also it will not do the update. no signal shows up. I do get FM stations just fine though. I would love to try the new traffic service with the update. Anyone got any ideas??

Does this do anything other than maps? Does it change firmware at all? I bought the last maps from Pioneer, it would be nice if they would offer a discount if you buy annually. At $120 I will buy every other year unless there is a firmware improvement attached.

if you bought the CNSD-100FM....no it does nothing to the firmware at all. just maps

• 3 weeks later...

subscribed... I dont get it though..... the update b4 this was 3.01... but the latest on their website says 2.0..... and now they're releasing 4.0?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-F90BT?tab=F

I have 3.01 on my F90BT and hope to get the latest one on there... I'll buy it if I have to but not going to waste my $ if you guys can get it to work... thx!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any luck on this? any chance the rest of us be getting a nice pimped out version 4.0 soon with new maps? im willing to donate to whoever shares the files that they bought, and to whoever creates the hacks for us. cause of course were not willing to pay retail, but im sure whoever shares the files will get all there money back and more in form of donation by the many appreciative people on this forum :)

x4