AVIC411.com

CNSD-110FM USA SD Card Torrent (2010)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technyne,

I ordered, and am waiting to recieve my sd update this friday. I would be more than happy, once I have updted my Z110 of course, to share all the info I have on the update proccess with you. I am more interested in modding the 120 GUI than the actually "hack" of the update. As an installer, I have had the luxury of playing with a z120, and some of the changes could have been left out in my opinion.

I got the update for 124 on amazon!

Wanted to hack it but for that price why bother.

It is 177 with free shipping

minus 30% off coupon they sent me on pioneer stuff.

=124!

coupon code: UIBMC8UY

Good through august 21st so hurry!

Mine wont ship till next month but I'm excited!

Share this, maybe other deals with this coupon on nav systems.

Technyne,

I ordered, and am waiting to recieve my sd update this friday. I would be more than happy, once I have updted my Z110 of course, to share all the info I have on the update proccess with you. I am more interested in modding the 120 GUI than the actually "hack" of the update. As an installer, I have had the luxury of playing with a z120, and some of the changes could have been left out in my opinion.

Please send me a PM when you have completed your upgrade and I will allocate FTP space for you to copy your images to.

Thank you for your help!!

-Technyne

I got the update for 124 on amazon!

Wanted to hack it but for that price why bother.

It is 177 with free shipping

minus 30% off coupon they sent me on pioneer stuff.

=124!

coupon code: UIBMC8UY

Good through august 21st so hurry!

Mine wont ship till next month but I'm excited!

Share this, maybe other deals with this coupon on nav systems.

Just placed my order and it still works!!! Thanks man!

Only problem is delivery date is "September 20, 2010 - October 4, 2010" :evil:

Has anyone tried using the update on more than one head unit? Say if I had an extra one and wanted to update both?

Sorry for getting seriously off topic but I tried the "AYLPEFW7" code for the "Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone" and it didn't work. There may be some kind of restriction on the code.

Cheers,

Jason

Was the seller Amazon.com??? The code won't work if it is a 3rd party seller, as has been stated several times already in this and similar threads. UPDATE..... I just tried adding this item (sold by Amazon) and used the code "AYLPEFW7", it didn't work. So you are right, there are restrictions on which Pioneer products qualify. However, I added an AVIC Z120-BT and it did take 30% off. Unfortunately, I don't need another.