AVIC411.com

CNSD-110FM USA SD Card Torrent (2010)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sent me a new code that is good until august 28th for 30% off pioneer AV stuff! Share!

AYLPEFW7

Thanks MK

For what its worth, I just tried the old code and it took the 30% off - so 124.49 but Sept/Oct delivery?

Is it really worth it? I really am not of fan of the GPS capability of this 110 to begin with!

So, how's that hack goin????

For what its worth, I just tried the old code and it took the 30% off - so 124.49 but Sept/Oct delivery?

Is it really worth it? I really am not of fan of the GPS capability of this 110 to begin with!

I hear ya. I jumped at the Amazon 129.49 deal cause it was a lot better than @200+shipping - which was out of the question. I figure I've got about 2-3 weeks to decide if I really want it or I can canx it. Don't need new maps for my current usage, and I have an iPod - not iPhone, so Pandora is useless. Not even sure if I like that Sphere thing - I just play my tunes using large playlists (400-500 per list) with random shuffle. I already have enough distractions driving - so a splashy user interface is not going to help.

I was really looking for some fixes of annoying "features" - like poor VR and long VR catalog times. If the new version does little-to-nothing to fix that, then I'll put that buck&1/4 towards buying some nice performance mod for my new car (a new sport exhaust would be music to my ears and maybe feel it in my butt too). :mrgreen: