AVIC411.com

X710bt Hack problems

Hey everyone, I have been reading the threads on how to hack the F series to remove the stupid parking brake warning screen whenever i start driving. I began reading that you have to first insert an SD card with the testmode files on it and the headunit will transfer the files onto the SD card. My problem is that whenever i try this, nothing happens. Its like the headunit doesnt see anything on the SD card to prompt it to transfer the files. I am sure the SD card works though because i had previously used it for music. What am i doing wrong here? ??? ????

• 3 months later...

Most likely you are using the wrong "testmode" version on your SD card. there's one version of testmode that works only with the avic 2.x firmware and another version that only works with the avic 3.x firmware. Use "Search" in the upper right of the webpage to find the different versions of testmode. If you have tried both versions and it still doesnt work, try reformatting the SD card.