AVIC411.com

F310BT with AVIC Apps

Hi Guys,

I have F310BT and want to get avic applications.

I've noticed in AVIC FEEDS PC application it looks for a file on SD card \AVIC-APPS\device.dat to detect that you are running the correct model.

According to the help (in the F320bt manual) this is normally saved to the SD card when you go into PC Mode on the device. However this doesn't happen when you go into PC Mode in firmware 1.00004.

I believe CNSD-130FM product has this feature enabled as it support avic applications.

Does anyone have the device.dat file for the F310bt or F320bt or CNSD-310FM? OR have another way of enabling the AVIC Applications feature?

Thanks

Paul

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've got the F310BT too and I bought the CNSD-130FM for 170€. This SD Card inclueds new Maps for Europe and ne Software: 2.00000. My Last Software was 1.00005 and now its 2.00000.

U can use this SD only for 1 (your) Radio because there is a Key inside, u have to go online and put in the key and your device number, then the page creates a passcode for the installation of CNSD-130FM.

After the installation (which took 30mins) u have a complete new Menue on your F310BT.

Pioneer says that the F310BT will behave like the F320BT after the Software Upgrade.

Now i can use the Navgate Apps like a videoplayer... and it works a can look divx and Mp4 movies ;)

The device.dat would be useless because the new Menue has an application Section, which the old F310BT @ FW 1.00005 never had. So it would be impossible to use that device.dat.

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I've got the F310BT too and I bought the CNSD-130FM for 170�. This SD Card inclueds new Maps for Europe and ne Software: 2.00000. My Last Software was 1.00005 and now its 2.00000.

U can use this SD only for 1 (your) Radio because there is a Key inside, u have to go online and put in the key and your device number, then the page creates a passcode for the installation of CNSD-130FM.

After the installation (which took 30mins) u have a complete new Menue on your F310BT.

Pioneer says that the F310BT will behave like the F320BT after the Software Upgrade.

Now i can use the Navgate Apps like a videoplayer... and it works a can look divx and Mp4 movies ;)

The device.dat would be useless because the new Menue has an application Section, which the old F310BT @ FW 1.00005 never had. So it would be impossible to use that device.dat.

Hello,

Do you remember the link for that update?

I would like to generate my passcode also.