Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deleted the Igo folder yes

Ok, there is something wrong then with your installation. Redownloaded all my files and make sure that my 'System' folder resides in 'MyFlashDisk' alongside APL, APL2, etc.. Also make sure that you have the proper DATA.zip installed as well. My recommendation is to reinstall everything in it's proper location following the instructions. Just say 'yes' to overwrite.

Ok, this makes my third Mod I installed for my unit. The other Mods were like this one, it had directions. LOL. After deleting the other Mods, I installed this one. It came up with an error: "Cannot copy ""Sky.bmp"" error 50". I deleted all folders I installed, redownloaded this mod after formatting the SD disk, and installed it again. I received the same error. With that I can not change themes as they dont load. How can I fix this? Any help would be great, as this is the best MOD yet. Excellent Job!

Question: Any special considerations for installing v3.25 on F900 unit with CNSD-200FM upgrade (see APL # below)? Thanks.

APL-3.0201000 to 4.0001000

DATA-2.000100 to 3.00000

MAP-03.00000

CFIMAGE-6.2214 to 6.2280

It should work as it is still Igo 8.3. Backup your Present files just in case, but I can't see there being a problem. The only problem is if you go and use my mod on firmware V2, as it is still formatted for Igo 8.0 maps

Ok, this makes my third Mod I installed for my unit. The other Mods were like this one, it had directions. LOL. After deleting the other Mods, I installed this one. It came up with an error: "Cannot copy ""Sky.bmp"" error 50". I deleted all folders I installed, redownloaded this mod after formatting the SD disk, and installed it again. I received the same error. With that I can not change themes as they dont load. How can I fix this? Any help would be great, as this is the best MOD yet. Excellent Job!

It sounds to me like you had a error with space and it did not load all the files in the GFX folder. You can see this by the file sizes that are in your Avic compared to the ones on your SD card before transferring them. Just delete a few maps to make room if that is the case.

Hi,

i`ve installed and anything works fine. Only two things are not working fine.

- TMC not working

- There`s no German navigation language

I new theres a fix for TMC, deleting some Cache Files, but I don`t know witch one.

Before I use Diaftias Mod, with German working, can I use some Files from there?

Hi,

i`ve installed and anything works fine. Only two things are not working fine.

- TMC not working

- There`s no German navigation language

I new theres a fix for TMC, deleting some Cache Files, but I don`t know witch one.

Before I use Diaftias Mod, with German working, can I use some Files from there?

Which version did you download? For TMC you need the UK version and that has been tested in Europe and it works fine

I`ve installed the UK Version, anf the GFX and Scheme Files. After that I got the Map-Update 06.2010.

TMC is present, but there are no messages.

The UK version uses english, so my german needs some "pimp".

Hi I use this version in the Netherlands and Germany and have no problems with the TMC.

Perhaps you must wait a moment before you receive the TMC messages, this can happen.

Hi, the TMC doesn`t work after half an hour. I clean the User Dat, perhaps it works.

What language do you use?

I use the Netherlands language, but in some screens the text is partly in English (mostly setting screens).

Can you change your radio station in the TMC screen? It can be that the radio station sellected in the TMC is not sending TMC messages, so try to change it.