AVIC411.com

venting need opinions..

so i sold my Z1 and accessories on ebay, it was upgraded to the z3 with a 60gb HDD, well in the description i mistakenly put 80gb the dude that got it first gripped about having to pay shipping. then tried to tell me it took to long to get it.. i shipped it on a monday it arrived on wed..2 days from me to him. on the fridya he said he still hadnt gotten it, then after i told him it had been delivered and signed for he said oh the apartment manger must have gotten it.. cool whatever. paypal wont release the money till he gives me feedback or 3 weeks. i have already left him positive feedback because he paid and shipping and all that went well. so now hes saying its only got a 60gb HDD model number )$%)!@&!@ whatever and wants to know how we are going to resolve this cause the ONLY reason he bought it was for a 80 gb HDD i told him to ship it back and ill refund his money. and awaiting his response on this. Am I jumping the gun or is this dude causing problems? but hes already had it apart with the HDD out obviously.. so i dunno if its fair to me to take it back.. any opinions on this?

That guy sounds like a whiny little bitch. In his defense though, you DID put in the ad that the HDD was 80 gigs, which is a pretty large difference with this head unit.

Even on eBay, the customer is always right, even if they are *$&%ing annoying. You'll have to figure out a way to either appease him, or give him a refund and find another buyer that isn't such a pain in the ass.

To be perfectly honest, there is ZERO advantage of an 80gb drive over a 60gb drive is an AVIC Z... The only partition that can use the extra space is the music partition, and pioneer has set a database limit to 400 artist/albums. A 60gb drive will give you a ~37gb music partition, but due to the database limitation, you will only be able to use about 25gb for music and the rest is left blank.