AVIC411.com

Street Labels don't show up in 3D map

I'm wondering could anyone help with a problem I'm having with the f90Bt. I updated my system to the 3.00 version and since that, my map won't shown any street labels while in 3D mode. Also, I keep getting a black screen saying "warning items may show in reverse". Can anyone help me.

Thanks for the reply and answers, I looked for the longest trying to find info on my issue with no luck. I guess the 5.2 million times this has been asked must be tucked away in a dark corner of this web site. I really appreciate the help, I will be trying your suggestions. What about the message I keep getting " Caution: images may be showned in reverse". Thanks again

Thanks for the reply and answers, I looked for the longest trying to find info on my issue with no luck. I guess the 5.2 million times this has been asked must be tucked away in a dark corner of this web site. I really appreciate the help, I will be trying your suggestions. What about the message I keep getting " Caution: images may be showned in reverse". Thanks again

That was #2. Turn off the backup camera in the settings. It was also part of #3.