AVIC411.com

New Map Update CNDV-1000HD

Garrett, are you going to offer the same upgrade service you have in the past for the current upgrade? Hope so.

Yes. I will email my previous cusomers as well as post to the classifieds section. It should be available next week.

What about if a user already has the 60GB 5400rpm drive and just needs it re-imaged to the new update? I wouldnt imagine that it would be the same price?

I wish i still had a system with PATA in it.

Garrett, are you going to offer the same upgrade service you have in the past for the current upgrade? Hope so.

Yes. I will email my previous cusomers as well as post to the classifieds section. It should be available next week.

Will the image be posted (like the 2009 image was) for those of us who want to try it ourselves?

Will the image be posted (like the 2009 image was) for those of us who want to try it ourselves?

Please do not repost the same question in different forums. Your question was answered in your other post.

• 2 months later...

just got my 1000hd disc today, i got the password and am loading the disc but the database takes 3 hrs and so far its been 1hr. then its gonna take like another 20 mins for system update. ill have to finish throughout the week. question? i guess i cant sell the disc after i use it? because i had to go to pioneer site and register the media# with the device# to get the PW to update. well if anyone wants to buy it ill sell it once im done updating.