AVIC411.com

Is there anyways to get the remote wire to shut off, or to get the head unit to fully shut off ? I have a bose system and have been having issues installing the h/u I got it to work finally, but i hear a constant faint noise like you would hear in between tracks ? So I figured if there was a way besides installing a switch on the remote wire then that would solve the problem. thanks for help and suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

I unhooked everything a couple times till i got it to not do it, So I'm guessing my connections just weren't clean enough, the only problem i have is if the volume is down and i accelerate you can hear it in the speakers. But it's only when the volume is below 3 thats it's able to be heard.

I unhooked everything a couple times till i got it to not do it, So I'm guessing my connections just weren't clean enough, the only problem i have is if the volume is down and i accelerate you can hear it in the speakers. But it's only when the volume is below 3 thats it's able to be heard.

i had accelerator whine in my mazda 3 until i put in a ground loop isolator, then it dissapeared

Yeah, I'll get a GLI and install it eventually, its not that annoying yet LOL the main thing that is annoying is a typical problem where theres a shimmer or wave on the black bars around video, almost like its struggling to be solid black. Haven't seen any solutions or reasons for it yet.