AVIC411.com

x920 bt on sale at crutchfield!

....on sale for $899.00....But.....that includes your Ipod cable ($50 value).....PLUS they are giving away pioneer speakers. Get a free Pioneer Premier TS-A502C 5-1/4" component speaker system or TS-D602P 6-1/2" 2-way speakers (each is a $150 value) . Not sure if these speakers are any good.....anybody have any thoughts on them? I waited to long and missed out of the deal at al-eds.com, uggggghhhhh, but this deal doesn't look that bad if I can use the speakers or sell them. Anybody know of any other good online deals besides this one??? I also missed out on that great Amazon deal (is there anyway to get a discount code frome them?)I wish I pulled the trigger at al-eds!!

Thanks for sharing the info. But it still doesn't beat al -eds price.

Currently at al -eds the unit is there for 900. if you add lets says the backup camera BC4. Your total is 1100. use the coupon code pio250. Brings the price down to 850. Then you get the MIR from Pioneer for 100. Net price is 750 and you are getting the camera for free for the same price.

Again if your vendor is not an pioneer approved dealer you don't get the MIR

Amazon 30% off Pioneer promotion is going on again,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_69560_16540310_as_txt_1/?node=226184&hidden-keywords=pioneersave25bnb&p_6=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And the price has dropped a $100 for both the z120 and x920

x920 Price: 895 - 30%= 626.50 -100 rebate = 526.50

Code is - UIBMC8UY

Expires - August 21 - EDIT: I just got another email saying that this promotion has been extended till Aug 28

Not quite as good as the previous deal with an extra 10% but still the cheapest I know of, and in stock for the moment....

Thanks guys for the replys, I didn't realize that you had to have a $1000 in your cart to get the pio250 code. And especially thank you Zodg19, I JUST bought mine on AMAZON and also got the ipod cable. What a great deal and they are also an authorized pioneer dealer. I had to pay tax on it but still was the best deal I could find....I paid $681.32 for the unit. Plus I will get the $100 rebate making it ****$581.32*****!!! Thank again!(one more thing, where did you get that discount code from????)

Thanks guys for the replys, I didn't realize that you had to have a $1000 in your cart to get the pio250 code. And especially thank you Zodg19, I JUST bought mine on AMAZON and also got the ipod cable. What a great deal and they are also an authorized pioneer dealer. I had to pay tax on it but still was the best deal I could find....I paid $681.32 for the unit. Plus I will get the $100 rebate making it ****$581.32*****!!! Thank again!(one more thing, where did you get that discount code from????)

I bought an x920bt about 2 weeks ago when they had the original deal going and then they emailed me the new promotion last Friday.

Glad I could help you out, 'cause I was super excited when I saw the original deal on this board.

$906.50 for the Z120 at amazon with an almost $400 savings with that coupon code. Anyone interested in buying a Z-1 that has been updated to a Z-3 with a 30 gig drive through garretttuney? I'm wondering if the old sirus and ipod cables from the Z-1 will work on the new Z120??