AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to AVIC Z3 w/2010 Maps

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

can i use a 2.5" ide to usb adapter to connect it to my computer instead of getting the other adapter because then i wouldnt have to open up my compuiter

that's what I used for my MacBook - it worked great for me except I used a drive that I had purchased with upgraded maps on it already so I didn't have to do anything special to crack the password. More specifically I used this one - http://www.everydaysource.com/product/usb-2-0-to-ide-sata-converter-cable/PCABUSBX0017?s=1 it cost about $20 with shipping

is the avic's hard drive already set to master or is it slave? and how would u change it if it is slave, is it like the regular 3.5" hdd with the jumpers? I would be connecting it to my computer by ide to usb converter so i need to know if its already factory set to master or how to change it if it is not

yes i have. again: is the avic's hard drive already set to master or is it slave? and how would u change it if it is slave, is it like the regular 3.5" hdd with the jumpers? I would be connecting it to my computer by ide to usb converter so i need to know if its already factory set to master or how to change it if it is not

yes i have. again: is the avic's hard drive already set to master or is it slave? and how would u change it if it is slave, is it like the regular 3.5" hdd with the jumpers? I would be connecting it to my computer by ide to usb converter so i need to know if its already factory set to master or how to change it if it is not

It's set to master you will not need to change anything on the hard drive
  • 1 month later...

I cannot find the image dl anywhere. I was curious if someone can pm me it? Thant would be much appreciated Thanks

Sorry if im beating a dead horse here. :(

First, this is an old thread for the 2010 update. Scroll down and read the 2012 update information.

Second, the image is 8-9gb and cannot be IM'd, emailed, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

i realized its huge and i was looks for a link to a torrent or some where i can get it. I will look for the 2012 update, but still if someone could speed up my search that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, you need Europe?, I have the upgrade of Europe, AVIC HD1, HD3, HD3 II

thanks

• 3 weeks later...