AVIC411.com

2 question requarding my X920bt and Android and iPod

Just wanted to say that thanks to this site I was able to find all the information I needed to install and hack my X920bt. I have had it for about a week and love it. Their are two things I'm struggling with. First, everyone online say that when they plugged their Android phone in(I don't know if it was via BT or USB) that the contacts synced up automatically. I have it setup with BT and I follow the directions and it tells me to send the vcard for contacts. I tried using the cable but it doesn't like my phone. Anyone successfully sync contacts from their phone? I have a Droid with a rooted 2.2 ROM and I also tried my friends Factory 2.2 Droid and we get the same thing. My second problem is with my iPod nano. When I plug it in, it say Authorization failed. I plugged it into my computer, restored and made sure that it was all up to date, which it was. Then I also installed Music Sphere thinking that it might help but when I plugged it in again I received the same message. It is the 5th Gen iPod Nano which is supposedly compatible with.

Thanks in advance

Carlos