AVIC411.com

Do I have a corrupt file?

The artist search on the ipod function my 920bt is very slow. When I hook up my girlfriend's Ipod, it speeds up drastically. This happened after I took my cousin's music off his computer and added it to my ipod. His Ipod is also very slow with search. Has this happened to anyone? Is it likely a corrupt file/files that is causing this? Thanks guys. I appreciate your help. The process of getting this unit up and running smoothly has been way more difficult than I thought. :?

The artist search on the ipod function my 920bt is very slow. When I hook up my girlfriend's Ipod, it speeds up drastically. This happened after I took my cousin's music off his computer and added it to my ipod. His Ipod is also very slow with search. Has this happened to anyone? Is it likely a corrupt file/files that is causing this? Thanks guys. I appreciate your help. The process of getting this unit up and running smoothly has been way more difficult than I thought. :?

what else caused time delays?

Messing up the bypass mod, and now trying to find out why its slow to scroll. I've put on hold finishing wiring up my rear view camera to spend time on iTunes finding out what is slowing down my scrolling. As of last night, the radio wouldn't even play the songs.

I deleted the music that originally caused it to slow down and am gonna see if that helps any.

Messing up the bypass mod, and now trying to find out why its slow to scroll. I've put on hold finishing wiring up my rear view camera to spend time on iTunes finding out what is slowing down my scrolling. As of last night, the radio wouldn't even play the songs.

I deleted the music that originally caused it to slow down and am gonna see if that helps any.

I have roughly 40-50 gigs on an iPod Classic that seemed to scroll, search and play reasonably quickly in the local Pioneer auto sound store's wall demo (X920-BT). Video also played fine, and there were no real delays in accessing the material. Is it possible your iPod map has become corrupted? Sometimes resetting the iPod can help (hopefully you don't have to factory reset it).

I wonder if it is just quicker because it is an Ipod Classic. My gf's ipod classic has been the quickest thus far, with my iphone and cousin's itouch being the slowest.

I took off a bunch of music and it sped up considerably, but is still far slower than my gf's ipod classic. I'm guessing that the classic ipods are a bit faster and that larger libraries slow down the unit. Or I suppose I'm just impatient.