AVIC411.com

F310BT/U310BT Navgate Apps "Videoplayer"

Hi all,

I have got the F310BT which is similar to the U310BT and I bought the CNSD-130FM SD Card.

The SD Card includes updated/new European Maps and an new Software.

Pioneer says:

The CNSD-130FM will upgrade your system to include all 2010 updates. This will give it the same features as its successor, the AVIC-F320BT.

Link:

http://www.ro.pioneer.eu/eur/products/2 ... index.html

I got the SD Card for 170€ but i think it was worth its price because now i can install some Navgate Apps like a videoplayer, a background clock and an image viewer.

Here a link of the apps:

http://www.pioneer-rus.ru/uk/page/produ ... /apps.html

BUT now my Question:

Is there anyone who uses this Apps too? Im searching for the best Video Codec and Settings.

I made some Videos with the XVID Codec and @ 480x320 resolution and i think this are the best settings, the Videos run very smoothly.

I made some Videos with the same resolution but with the MPEG4 H264 Codec and they run a little bit to slow.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I've been experimenting different video configurations after installing the CNSD-130FM update and your video settings seems to work the best so far. However, it still skips some frames pretty consistantly, even if I decrease the bitrate down. Are you experiencing the same too?

I'm currently using XVID @ 480x320, 25fps, ~1000Kbps, MP3 128kb/s 44.1KHz.

I might try lowering the resolution to see if it helps any.