AVIC411.com

SALE AT AMAZON!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon IS doing a sale again, but it is only 25% this time and ONLY the Z120 is in the list of qualifying products.

The X920BT does NOT qualify for this sale. I just posted this in the thread because others had asked about the Z120 here as well.

Sonic Electronix has the X920 for $659 with a $30.00 credit for dash kit and/or wiring harness. That's been the best deal I can find for a brand new X920.

Tru

If a X920BT is what you guys are interested in PM me. I've made no secret as to my personal feelings towards the X920BT I had installed for a couple weeks so it's for sale since I replaced it. I haven't yet posted it for sale but it's basically brand new with a Pioneer mounting kit (cage/can, trim ring, brackets... $40) a Connects2 steering wheel control adapter cable ($10) & a 2gb MicroSD card I will throw in with it. I'm not giving it away so don't PM me thinking you'll get it for half price but it's the best deal you'll find right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone order from Sonic over a weekend? I ordered mine Saturday but they only gave me a "receipt" for the order. No invoice since they won't process it till monday. Should I cancel and just order from Amazon and bite the extra $30 for the installation kit stuff? Rebate runs out today and I hate to be out the $100 back. It's a gift for the GF.

Anyone order from Sonic over a weekend? I ordered mine Saturday but they only gave me a "receipt" for the order. No invoice since they won't process it till monday. Should I cancel and just order from Amazon and bite the extra $30 for the installation kit stuff? Rebate runs out today and I hate to be out the $100 back. It's a gift for the GF.

Sonic Electronix is not an authorized pioneer internet dealer and so the rebate is not applicable as it only applies to authorized pioneer internet dealers. I am considering ordering mine from Al-Eds today and doing a pricematch of $699.99 for one of their competitors that's listed on the website and with the MIR would make it $599.99. I also found a price through onlinecarstereo with the coupon "ocsavings" that brought the cost to around $615 and am hoping Al-Eds will match that price and order it from them as: A. I've heard bad things about onlinecarstereo and B. ordering from the authorized internet dealer gives you the pioneer warranty.

If anything I'd cancel Sonic and order from Al-Ed, but make sure your sonic really does cancel and then do the price match through Al-Ed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a problem with receiving the rebate when ordering from Amazon? I'm getting ready to mail the rebate form along with the other items. But when it comes to 2b on the "TO QUALIFY FOR A $100 MAIL-IN REBATE" portion of the rebate pdf, it says to include a copy of the sales receipt for the Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT or AVICX920BT, which receipt must show the name and full address of the Authorized Pioneer Dealer. Anything I can find on Amazon doesn't have their address. What have others mailed in?

I just mailed in the invoice you can print out from your order history on Amazon's site. I'm sure that will be good enough, Amazon is an authorized retailer.

Has anyone had a problem with receiving the rebate when ordering from Amazon? I'm getting ready to mail the rebate form along with the other items. But when it comes to 2b on the "TO QUALIFY FOR A $100 MAIL-IN REBATE" portion of the rebate pdf, it says to include a copy of the sales receipt for the Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT or AVICX920BT, which receipt must show the name and full address of the Authorized Pioneer Dealer. Anything I can find on Amazon doesn't have their address. What have others mailed in?