AVIC411.com

Where are the 2010 US Canada maps

2010 is almost over and still no 2010 maps. Whats up with that. I guess buying a f500 was a bad idea. I should have kept my hand held Garmin.

It is not a bad idea if you know where to look. They are not available here, but there are other sites where you can download them. You can also purchase the new maps from Pioneers website. Do a search!

Are you telling me that you have the 2010 canada maps. It does not show up on the pioneer site.

No, the latest Pioneer maps that I have are dated 2009.12, which came out 2010 in the first quarter. I think that they are the same that are being offered on the Puioneer website for $120, but I am not sure. There is a thread on it here somewhere.

i loaded the latest TA 2010.06 maps yesterday from a site similar to gpsunderground. the maps work great, i also have the latest navteq maps just to check them out later, however i had to delete a few maps and POIs in order for it to fit.

Where did you find the maps? All the maps from GPS Underground are dead!

i got them from navitotal, it really doesnt take to long to download all the files seperately, took me about an hour. i really havent noticed a change, but its just good to have newer maps, i just moved to a new area so i dont know what roads are there and arent. but my parents house which was built in 2003 now shows up in the maps, where are my previous maps said the address was not available. there are more accurate speed limits though.