AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

So after extracting the contents of SD1 on my desktop (and not on c:\update) and copying the contents to the SD card, I was able to get one of my Z110BT units to upgrade. On my other Z110BT, (which had also failed at 20%) I went into service mode and selected the "Clear User Info" portion. Now when I boot the unit, I get a "An error occurred when updating" message. It gives me the option to click "Retry" but it just returns me to the error message as soon as I click it. Is there a way of starting the process over again?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

So after extracting the contents of SD1 on my desktop (and not on c:\update) and copying the contents to the SD card, I was able to get one of my Z110BT units to upgrade. On my other Z110BT, (which had also failed at 20%) I went into service mode and selected the "Clear User Info" portion. Now when I boot the unit, I get a "An error occurred when updating" message. It gives me the option to click "Retry" but it just returns me to the error message as soon as I click it. Is there a way of starting the process over again?

How did you get into service mode?

hi all

so there's no way for me to get updated file via torrent any more?

anyway or anyone can help me to get the file for updating?

would really appreciate it, thank you!

K.J

the torrent still works but you must have "DTH" enabled in utorrent.

and I tried to get updated to work on the "EU" ver but it did not!

was told that there was no usable software ...

its possubel that the Flach back with the first software!

tried all possible variations to get it work, and force write in "service mode" (mode right-left ...) so it says 2000. in almost all parts but it refused to start, so may be that Pioneer has a few diodes to set the version of the device you are using hardware that prevents regional change, Sony has this on several of its units.

However, this should go o see via schedule or on the motherboard near the CPU, some

diodes or jumpers are not soldered ...

Started the unit and Pressed "HOME" "L/R, L/R, L/R, L/R" and then the "clear user data portion"

Shortfuse... It looks like to get into Service Mode/Test Mode all you have to do is once the unit is powered up. Hold the Home button then press the right arrow, left arrow, right arrow, left arrow, right arrow, left arrow, and release the Home button. This will reboot the unit and you will be in Service Mode/Test Mode according to the Service Manual. I tested this and it worked without a problem. At first I made the mistake of thinking it was left right left right left right... There is a file management option in the Service Mode which appears to let you copy and paste in the directory structure. I'm not sure if this means that if we had some files on an SD card if we could replace the same system files using the File Management section in Service Mode. Hope this helps any. :' )

You asked for it, now I have successfully found it! :-D

2. How to Start-up Test Mode

Start-up by operation of the product.

1. Enter the following password while +B, ACC are ON (Normal application start-up status).

Start-up by SD card.

1. Download GGS1080 from the Service Site.

2. Decompress the file.

3. Copy the decompressed file to the SD card root.

4. Insert the SD card to the product and turn ACC on.

2. When the password is correct, restart begins and test mode menu is displayed.

1. Press [HOME] key.

2. Press keys in the order,

->

->

->

->

->

while pressing [HOME] key.

3. Release [HOME] key.

Start-up by SD card.

1. Download GGS1080 from the Service Site.

2. Decompress the file.

3. Copy the decompressed file to the SD card root.

4. Insert the SD card to the product and turn ACC on.

But it's just a faster way to get into test mode (you do not have to hold the Home button, Left, Right .....)

You know what, it's funny because I actually posted that information here:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=34478&start=135#p230618

Over 6 weeks ago, but I completely forgot about it. I disregarded it because I didn't understand what +B and ACC meant, but I didn't even try out the combination.

It seems like we can do some hacking without bricking. =D

Edit: Just saw you posted the key.

Very nice! Where'd you get it?

But how do you access the SD if the machine is bricked and won't open?

You know what, it's funny because I actually posted that information here:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=34478&start=135#p230618

Over 6 weeks ago, but I completely forgot about it. I disregarded it because I didn't understand what +B and ACC meant, but I didn't even try out the combination.

It seems like we can do some hacking without bricking. =D

Edit: Just saw you posted the key.

Very nice! Where'd you get it?

But how do you access the SD if the machine is bricked and won't open?

I'm not sure but should go through the USB?

I think that you can always open o access the SD card even if you happen to make a misage, i haw accidentally delete o mixing software (old with new) and try to upgrade my device, but it just will not! have tested your files o mixed them with the new but to no success :-( However, successful transfer some files manually now, so I've seen a glimpse of the new software, (forced Writing, and evriting looks ok but, ("no applicate program") but it does not work at all as it should, check it in the info on the stereo you get the answer remains that it is an AVIC-F10 do not really know what to do:-S I can drive back the upgrade (org Program), it starts automatically! but neither one of the files except the hacked...

Service Manuals:

F10

Download AVIC-F10BT.pdf (25.3 MB) for free on uploading.com

F20

Download AVIC-F20BT.pdf (4.3 MB) for free on uploading.com

pass "avic411"

Soooo... are you saying that if you managed to get the system to a point that it will not boot...you can always get to TESTMODE by using the GGS1080, and re-apply the non-hacked update? And everything works again?

And can you actually boot from the USB, in the event that you cannot open the touchscreen to insert a SD card?

This would be very kewl if so...

hey i purchased the CNSD-110FM upgrade online and supidly didnt realise that it would be different for different countries :oops:

is there any way i can get the AUSTRALIA version without having to buy it again? seeing as i have a legitimate media number and the 2 SD cards...

thanks

my unit has lost "nand data parts code" (no_set)

I check on the self-check program say it!(Nand Flash) !!ERROR!!

can I somehow transfer these files manually from the upgrade?

where will these be that case? "NDATA" is empty on the device.

it refuses to start updating automatically:

All files located on SD card.

j: Firmware (folder), plus all the content of the folder

j: Update (folder), plus all the content of the folder

j: CARDINFO.cif (file)

any ideas?