AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

So my question to this is.. Does this mod work 100% If I do the crack exactly right, will it upgrade my z110bt to the z120bt w/ the upgraded maps? I have the torrent from a long time ago, right when it was uploaded.. I'm worried that if something jacks up, I'll be sitting on a $1300 paperweight. Thanks guys! I did look through the whole topic, but it seems as if theres a lot of bricks getting made and a lot of confusion.

the answer to your question is yes. it works. perfectly.

and to the guy above that wants pandora link on his ipod TOUCH in the car... -> Think about it. You are in the car driving, and you turn on your ipod touch and go to PandoraLink. Where is your internet coming from? Exactly. You are in a car. There IS no internet connection...UNLESS you have Edge 2G/3G(hspa,hspa+,etc.)/4G(LTE,etc.) So therefore, you have three options.

1) Jailbreak your iphone and install MyWi 4.0 in the Cydia app to create a wifi hotspot out of your 3G internet connection. Then go to settings -> Wi-Fi -> MyWi Hotspot

2) Get a MiFi device (Like Verizon's MiFi 2200) which you simply turn on and it creates a wifi hotspot.

3) Dump the ipod touch method for pandora link and directly hook up to your iphone which has a 3G internet connection (AKA data plan) you can use on the road.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

I have the AVIC-Z110BT on the car I just purchased used and the password screen is up at boot up. Will this update with this software and allow me to enter anything to get through the password? I just didn't know with my password at boot up if it would cause this not to work. I have to get through this password. Also, will a USB device work with this crack like the SD Card if I have the attachment? Thanks so much. I've looked everywhere for this.

G'day All

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I am in Australia, the local model is f20bt, the cheapest this model can be purchased locally is around au $2100. I can purchase the z110bt from the states with postage for au $1100.

Is it possible to change the satnav mapping software to Australia maps with this crack?

Where would I find Aus maps for this unit?

Thanks heaps.

@Shortfuse Just read through the thread and how you went about patching the password deal. Well done and congrats, wish I would have thought of going that route. I can't help but think that it would have paid off if I would've paid more attention in assembly in college :)

Learned PPC ASM just for this. ;-)

G'day All

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I am in Australia, the local model is f20bt, the cheapest this model can be purchased locally is around au $2100. I can purchase the z110bt from the states with postage for au $1100.

Is it possible to change the satnav mapping software to Australia maps with this crack?

Where would I find Aus maps for this unit?

Thanks heaps.

Technically, yes. PM with a gmail/AIM account and we can talk about it. You will need the upgrade SDs beforehand though

i did the update but when i stick in my sd card for the part 2 i got it updated all the way to 28% then failed. now when i try it i keep getting update failed retry.

I have since then booted to test mode and tried to force the update and on the first sd card it goes all the way through then says error failed and tells me to reboot.

is there a fix or am i just sol

i did the update but when i stick in my sd card for the part 2 i got it updated all the way to 28% then failed. now when i try it i keep getting update failed retry.

I have since then booted to test mode and tried to force the update and on the first sd card it goes all the way through then says error failed and tells me to reboot.

is there a fix or am i just sol

What exactly do you mean "part 2". I don't have a checklist handy. Assuming you mean the SD1 update, sounds like you are having SD reading errors. Try another 4GB SD, freshly formatted as FAT32.

well thats great because i ordered this discs from ebay. i tried putting them on different sd cards but they had the same results.

here are pictures of what i am getting.

u can see in the second picture where it fails.

OK, sounds like you bought (or thought you did) a legit copy of the Pioneer update. If so, why are you posting in a "Crack" thread in the Hacks sub-forum? Should be "Troubleshooting".

From your post, I thought you were having trouble with the hack. If you bought the update, call Pioneer or your ebay seller. So far, these errors (not completing the update) all seem to be media or corrupt image related. But that was with bootlegged images. If your's is legit, you should have recourse.

Looking more into the .IMG file and the reason that it cannot be opened. Doing some research on this it seems that it is a GEM Image file with an .img file extension. Apparently, these programs open it up, but I dont have any of them :(

Adobe Photoshop CS5

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3

GEM Paint

Corel WordPerfect Office X5

There are multiple files with a .img extension, being GEM that fits best, because it is used to embed bmp's

Does not open in "Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI" even after changing the extention to .gem

I also tried loading it in SQLite3 but I don't know much about SQLite3 so I'm not sure if I did it correct... tried to .restore it but it's not a valid database.

I also installed Windows CE 5.0 Emulator on my PC and tried to run NAVI.EXE in the APL folder (and the other EXEs) and received "Navi is not a valid Windows CE Application".

Does anyone know if this testmode is the same as the test mode on the U310BT? I have both an F700BT and a U310BT and I would really like to hack the U310BT in the same way as the F700BT has been hacked, but that forum is dead and there is absolutely no development on it. From my understanding, the U310 is basically a crippled version of the Z110/20. The underlying software is similar in that the navigation is pioneer's own design instead of iGO like the F700 uses.

I would like to try and either get the software from the Z110 onto the U310 and see if it will even work, or at least find a way to upgrade the maps. If that doesn't work maybe find a way to get igo running instead.

Basically the U310BT is worthless as a GPS unless I want to fork over $130 to get their map update which actually has POIs. The unit comes with no resturants or gas station POIs.

Does anyone know if this testmode is the same as the test mode on the U310BT? I have both an F700BT and a U310BT and I would really like to hack the U310BT in the same way as the F700BT has been hacked, but that forum is dead and there is absolutely no development on it. From my understanding, the U310 is basically a crippled version of the Z110/20. The underlying software is similar in that the navigation is pioneer's own design instead of iGO like the F700 uses.

I would like to try and either get the software from the Z110 onto the U310 and see if it will even work, or at least find a way to upgrade the maps. If that doesn't work maybe find a way to get igo running instead.

Basically the U310BT is worthless as a GPS unless I want to fork over $130 to get their map update which actually has POIs. The unit comes with no resturants or gas station POIs.

So your real question is - "can I load the Z120 software run on a U310". Simple - no.

Worked PERFECT.. Gotta say, a lot of the mods here were wrong and a lot of fellow members were wrong including me.. I followed the steps and now I'm running the new software. I will say that Pioneer should feel ashamed charging its customers $200 for this software update, its not worth the $200 and thats a fact