AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

For example, the radio frequency settings, I cant get radio stations that are even, only odd stations are set on the radio.

I cant change AM/PM setting to 24 hrs mode

I would appreciate if you could help me with this two.

I apologize for posting several times, probably the mouse was jammed on the button, which resulted in that. Sorry again.

Great question, and I don't know the answer. Have you already installed the EU version of CNSD-210FM? That will answer the question of whether the tuner frequencies are set by the tuner application, or if it is in hardware/firmware. As you have found out US FM frequencies in the US are odd and separated by .02 Mhz. I also think that the allowed frequency band is slightly different - it's been a while since I researched this. If it is different, it only affects a few of the possible station positions at the low/high ends - so no big deal.

So far I don't think anyone who has loaded EU or AU software onto a US Z1x0 has reported back whether the FM and/DVD settings changed. If loading EU software doesn't fix it, then it can not be changed. Please post the results so you can help others with the same question.

AFA 12/24 hr time display, go to Settings/System Settings/Regional Settings/Time and change Time Format. I wish they also had an "OFF" option. Most of us already have a clock on the dash display...although I suspect this one is more accurate.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

I have not installed the EU version, I have installed the US version, since I was not sure that it will not conflict with the device I have. You think if I install EU version on the top of US version, it will work?

Sorry, I don't think you can over-write the same version level. AFAIK, US and EU are the same version number - just different maps and other stuff. I was thinking you had a US Z120 (not upgraded).

There may be some way to hack the HU using TestMode to set the version number. Or it might be possible to hack the version number in the EU CNSD-210FM upgrade to be greater than 3.0. But either of those could be dangerous - could brick the HU if done incorrectly. You might get some help with the "real" hackers on this thread:

http://avic411.com/i...11/page__st__30

They might be able to guide you in reverting your HU back to the original (factory) software. It turns out that the HU has two file partitions. The upgrade only changes one. So I believe it is possible, in TestMode, to copy the old one over the new one. I just can't tell you how to do it.

Once you get that done, you can install then install the ShortFuse hack and then the EU CNSD-210FM.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, first time owning a Pioneer and now attempting to update my Z120BT to the latest Z130BT. Is there a direct link to download/torrent this packge? I am a bit confused by the various options and the discussion on updating Z110BT to Z120BT first. Please help!